Conected to kuma, as in sabo and dragon mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonney.

Conflict with BB pirates, same as shs
Too dangerous to fall in the wring hands
Alone now, lost her crew
In hiding
Conected to kuma, as in sabo and dragon mate
The irony of BB calling her too weak to join his crew and her beating one of them would be hilarious
When Akainu says he dreaded her disappearance, you can bet it´s gonna come up and will be important
Also the irony of her calling out Zoro for helping a stranger
Also connected to WB, since she was crying when he was accused of betraying his comrades

Sorry bud. They confirmed his death.
Nothing new actually.
WCI confirmed his death. Him not coming back during the night will full moon confirmed his death. Him not coming back until Luffy and co. left WCI confirmed his death. The minks made him a grave in Wano confirmed his death, just like how they made the grave for Pell. And now Vivre Card confirmed his death, just like how Databook also confirmed Sabo's death.

But the last straw is still there, it's when Jinbe is finally coming back to Wano. If he doesn't show up with him, then it's indeed confirmed.

Nothing new actually.
WCI confirmed his death. Him not coming back during the night will full moon confirmed his death. Him not coming back until Luffy and co. left WCI confirmed his death. The minks made him a grave in Wano confirmed his death, just like how they made the grave for Pell. And now Vivre Card confirmed his death, just like how Databook also confirmed Sabo's death.

But the last straw is still there, it's when Jinbe is finally coming back to Wano. If he doesn't show up with him, then it's indeed confirmed.
Nah when the saga concludes and it´s obvious they never actually refer to it.

It´s the only time to actually judge. This whole sage has to be regarded as one, since WCI was left open ended, with the continuation in Wa No. So everything starting with Fishman Island and Punk Hazard concludes in this arc, so you have to judge once this saga ends.
And what was Oda´s main reason for not killing off prominent characters on Luffy´s side?

"Basically I don't kill any characters because I wish the readers to feel satisfied after an arc ended."

And the reason why WB and Ace could be the exception to this is because the audience was not supposed to be satisfied, it was the turning point for Luffy.

So you can only judge whether Oda actually has moved away from that rule when this sage is over.

Btw, i am no Pedro fan or anything, i have no investment to be honest in his death or survival.

A giant, a mink and person from wano that is what I want to see so that together with JInbe they will form the 4 races that stood along side the D clan in the great war
Post automatically merged:

It´s the only time to actually judge. This whole sage has to be regarded as one, since WCI was left open ended, with the continuation in Wa No. So everything starting with Fishman Island and Punk Hazard concludes in this arc, so you have to judge once this saga ends.
And what was Oda´s main reason for not killing off prominent characters on Luffy´s side?

"Basically I don't kill any characters because I wish the readers to feel satisfied after an arc ended."

And the reason why WB and Ace could be the exception to this is because the audience was not supposed to be satisfied, it was the turning point for Luffy.

So you can only judge whether Oda actually has moved away from that rule when this sage is over.

Btw, i am no Pedro fan or anything, i have no investment to be honest in his death or survival.

S

stealthblack

The next crew member needs to fill a job that the SH's don't have. They didn't have a helmsman, but then Jimbei joined. So we need to think, what crew position has not been filled yet?

ever since zoro join, as in the Death weight that does nothing but sleep and drink, doesn't pull his wieght around the ship, can't really ask the new ones to do something.:feelsokeman:

but in terms of pirate roles, I think they got everything covered. Maybe just the cabin boy, but as long as he is not some weakling, younger then chopper. a cabin boy like teenager kaidou or whitebeard would be good.

Oh btw, considering some people still had doubts and talked about Jinbe being dead,

he is, without a doubt, confirmed to be the newest Strawhat.
Oda never draws him with the rest of the sh.

Anyway I hope no one else joins the crew. Oda already can't keep up with the cast.
He just needs to make Robin and Nami OP somehow instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.