Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Resorting to insults I see

The ones with lack of common sense are those who think zoro is stronger than luffy

That think zoro was scaring 2 yonkos lmao ( lmao do you hear yourself)

That think a healthy zoro can one shot a yonko

Nothing has been debunked and I’m using what is shown in manga

Your mister scare 2 yonko who is healthy can’t even one shot king despite landing a clean hit lol

You’re the loser here, you and your followers
Also all of your points has been debunked and proved wrong. Many times. You can go previous thread and pages and answer for yourself

No one in right mind is saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy, most of us here troll and joke but you don't get that. Take a chill pill homie
You aren’t in your right mind lol
You could have used an emote or emoji to show you were trolling

Or you expect me to read your mind

Don’t tell me to chill when you started insulting me first…. And I will say it again I don’t think you are in your right mind, you might as well have brain damage lol

Oda himself said in the SBS that Odens attack against Kaido had advanced CoC in it. This indicates some things:
1. You need advanced CoC to even be able to scar kaido.
2. Zoro also used advanced CoC, since you need advanced CoC to permanently damage Kaido.
3. Odens attack at least in the manga didn't show the same display like WB and Roger, but still was stated to be infused with advanced CoC.

Kaido says that the scabbards attacks were too shallow and luffy himself said that his attacks with ryou were to shallow.

Which indicates that Ryou alone cannot damage Kaido permanentely and therefore scar him. The only ingridient for this is advanced CoC.
And since you need it for Kaido, Zoro also used it.
I didn’t read the sbs, can I see it please?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It's officially a full on surveillance state now as for camps if they're not alraedy built they'll be not very long from now.
I have no job , no legal income. No place to live... thans covid , becouse you wont kill me , government will with their abuse of overeaching power.... I read today that they can even plant evidance on your phones and track you, but I couldnt believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.