Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
As wild as TMF was, and how unfortunate it's ending kind of was, I don't think I'll ever have a home other than that. Was on and off that site for almost eight years n
Was the same with OPB for me, honestly. OPB was basically a site I joined when I was still very green, but managed to get rid of several dumb ideas they had like "never lynch day 1", and as a result the community really grew. Golden Age was 2014-2016. Ah well. Am mostly just glad I apparently still have the motivation for Mafia, even if it comes and goes these days.

Was the same with OPB for me, honestly. OPB was basically a site I joined when I was still very green, but managed to get rid of several dumb ideas they had like "never lynch day 1", and as a result the community really grew. Golden Age was 2014-2016. Ah well. Am mostly just glad I apparently still have the motivation for Mafia, even if it comes and goes these days.
I think I played on game there and there was some really rude assholes.

:suresure:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think I played on game there and there was some really rude assholes.

:suresure:
Yeah, I invited you to play my Rosario + Vampire Mafia, as I desperately tried to revive the site. Sadly, the Mafia mod and Co managed to run off everyone I invited, and that was basically the end of OPB Mafia.

Yeah, I invited you to play my Rosario + Vampire Mafia, as I desperately tried to revive the site. Sadly, the Mafia mod and Co managed to run off everyone I invited, and that was basically the end of OPB Mafia.
Right, I definitely remember that flavor. It wasn't a bad game, I just remember there were some dumb things that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.