Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except you are wrong when you said Yamato was done. She's still fighting.

Why didn't that last TB KO her like it KO'd pre udon Luffy?

Because she is a tier above 5th emperor hype pre udon Luffy
Luffy ate the attack cleanly in his head. Oden was done by a basic swing of Kaido's club and he was Yonko level.

Law and Zoro brushed off Hybrid Kaido's CoC TB. Yamato is back to human form i.e. she's done.

Luffy ate the attack cleanly in his head. Oden was done by a basic swing of Kaido's club and he was Yonko level.

Law and Zoro brushed off Hybrid Kaido's CoC TB. Yamato is back to human form i.e. she's done.
You said she would be KOed after the TB. That she is done fighting kaido...
So just accept You were wrong.

Zoro and Law didn't brush off TB, law was on the floor and couldn't stand up while Zoro was out

Yamato accomplished her goal to stall kaido till luffy gets back. Without getting KOed as you claimed
Wait...she might not even be done

You said she would be KOed after the TB. That she is done fighting kaido...
So just accept You were wrong.

Zoro and Law didn't brush off TB, law was on the floor and couldn't stand up while Zoro was out

Yamato accomplished her goal to stall kaido till luffy gets back. Without getting KOed as you claimed
Wait...she might not even be done
She is done fighting Kaido. She went back to human form.

And yes Zoro was half-dead and that attack did almost nothing to him. Is half-dead paralyzed Zoro > pre-Udon Luffy?

She is done fighting Kaido. She went back to human form.

And yes Zoro was half-dead and that attack did almost nothing to him. Is half-dead paralyzed Zoro > pre-Udon Luffy?
She may be done but not like you wished
"Oda ended the battle...it is over" despite me and others telling you that it isn't, stop pretending like you knew the outcome.
She kept fighting kaido again after TB clash

Yes it didn't almost nothing to him = zoro bled and was down ...

I didnt know Zoro can use adcoc and match tB and other attacks while stalling kaido for 30+ Min

Wait up,
Pray again Yamato doesn't continue fighting kaido in the next chapters alongside Luffy, coz that will be your next L

"Oda ended the battle...it is over" despite me and others telling you that it isn't, stop pretending like you knew the outcome.

I didnt know Zoro can use adcoc and match tB and other attacks while stalling kaido for 30+ Min

Wait up,
Pray again Yamato doesn't continue fighting kaido in the next chapters alongside Luffy, coz that will be your next L
Again, I don't understand what you're trying to argue here. Even Kinemon "survived" Kaido's attack

I can't make an argument based on what happened this chapter because I haven't seen a single panel of Yamato.

But no one said she would die. I specifically said ALL STRAW HATS will witness Luffy beating Kaido. Even Robin will gain her consciousness back.

Wait up,
Even if she does continue fighting Kaido with Luffy can't see her being more than a meat shield it mostly going to be a Luffy show

Status
Not open for further replies.