Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I don't understand what you're trying to argue here. Even Kinemon "survived" Kaido's attack

I can't make an argument based on what happened this chapter because I haven't seen a single panel of Yamato.

But no one said she would die. I specifically said ALL STRAW HATS will witness Luffy beating Kaido. Even Robin will gain her consciousness back.
Lol you were already making arguments that she lost since last week without seeing this chapter

Stop being fooling yourself and try to act like "I can't make arguments without seeing panels of how she looks"
Post automatically merged:

Even if she does continue fighting Kaido with Luffy can't see her being more than a meat shield it mostly going to be a Luffy show
And?

Lol you were already making arguments that she lost since last week without seeing this chapter

Stop being fooling yourself and try to act like "I can't make arguments without seeing panels of how she looks"
Post automatically merged:

And?
Yes, because if Yamato is limping after the attack she'd have clearly lost. Kinemon "survived" the clash with Kaido, but he was almost dead. He still kept trying to attack him.

Like I stated, I'll wait for the entire chapter to come out. Spoilers have been always been shit when it comes to details.

Status
Not open for further replies.