Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair. I rate Queen a little below those guys personally, but I understand why you'd think that.

I don't think the reason why Jinbe didn't get Jack is power-related at all actually lol, 1. The Minks plot thread needed to be resolved, and 2. Oda wanted to establish Zoro and Sanji as Luffy's wings by beating Kaido's 2 and 3, it would be weird if Jinbe defeated the third calamity but wasn't one of the wings.

Oda just hates Smoothie lol. Jinbe is definitely stronger than her.

I don't think Jinbe needs a water source to beat Jack tbh, he'd need one to beat any YC stronger than Jack tho.

I don't get how you can compare the Dukes and Ashura to someone who blocked hits from top tiers tbh.

Yeah, but that's not stuff Oda "has to work with", he's writting the story. Oda could have made it so that there were Four All Stars the way Big Mom had Four Sweet Commanders for example, to give Jimbe someone in the Top YC range, but still clearly weaker than Zoro and Sanji since it's the 4th guy.

The Dukes and Ashura are strong though. I can easily see them give the F6 the same treatment Jimbe did.

I put Jack just above because of the insane endurance the All Stars have, and he does have a crazy feat on the roof when he took on the whole mink army in their Sulong form with him only using the Full Zoan

and he was sending them all flying, crashing defeated at the feet of the Scabbards making them think that they have to step in as well

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
G4 advCoC Luffy + Hybrid advCoC Yamato attack Kaido*

Kaido: Let me go back to my dragon form for these weaklings.

Zoro uses low-tier Tatsumaki and overpowers Kaido's twister*

Kaido: Let me use Hybrid, he's really stronk!!

Extremely Deathly Nerfed Broken Bones Zoro's Asura > than combined aCoC named attacks from G4 Luffy and Hybrid Yamato:josad:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
High is a bit too low, id say very high or extreme but they always win.
idk about extreme diff.... but I think it's clear that Roger and Primebeard aren't untouchable by current top tiers like Kaido.

Originally, I thought we'd get Prime Teach=Primebeard>>Kaido, but now i'm leaning toward Prime Teach>Primebeard>Kaido.

How big do u think the gap is between Prime Teach and Kaido will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.