Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Jimbe's not on the same tier as the 1+ Bil Yonko Commanders like Katakuri, Queen, Marco and King.

I can see Jimbe giving a good fight to all the Yonko commanders bellow 1 Bil, but the fact that Oda not only did not give him Jack, but also brought Smoothie all the way to Wano but still kept her away from Onigashima to make sure Jimbe does not fight any Top YC this arc makes me scale Jimbe just bellow these guys for now.

Like i put him with the Dukes and Ashura, in that range. They can fuck up the F6, but the way the Dukes need Sulong, you probably have to put Jimbe in the water for him to get the better of Jack.
Oda didn't give Jimbei Jack simply for thematic reasons. It's obvious one of the mink rulers had to fight Jack, it's been built up since Zou.

Jimbei with relative ease took down the strongest flying six, and he's still fighting in the war. He'll even go on to fight Kaido at some point too most likely.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nah, Jimbe's not on the same tier as the 1+ Bil Yonko Commanders like Katakuri, Queen, Marco and King.
That's fair. I rate Queen a little below those guys personally, but I understand why you'd think that.

but the fact that Oda not only did not give him Jack,
I don't think the reason why Jinbe didn't get Jack is power-related at all actually lol, 1. The Minks plot thread needed to be resolved, and 2. Oda wanted to establish Zoro and Sanji as Luffy's wings by beating Kaido's 2 and 3, it would be weird if Jinbe defeated the third calamity but wasn't one of the wings.

brought Smoothie all the way to Wano but still kept her away from Onigashima to make sure Jimbe does not fight any Top YC
Oda just hates Smoothie lol. Jinbe is definitely stronger than her.

Like i put him with the Dukes and Ashura, in that range. They can fuck up the F6, but the way the Dukes need Sulong, you probably have to put Jimbe in the water for him to get the better of Jack.
I don't think Jinbe needs a water source to beat Jack tbh, he'd need one to beat any YC stronger than Jack tho.

I don't get how you can compare the Dukes and Ashura to someone who blocked hits from top tiers tbh.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Wizard of Ozu.

:luffylaugh:

Thats OP for you haha. Oda loves to play with stereotypes and subvert them! Just look at Shanks or even now Luffy ofc and despite how much smaller they are than the Yonkos, Admirals and even actual giants ofc, especially Oars and Oars Jr, they can easily stand equal to them in power or superior to them depending ofc! Oda seems to really love playing on the story of David vs Goliath throughout One Piece and Usopp is gonna be the definitive example of that especially by Elbaf ofc! A man who takes down a giant with just a slingshot!

:ace:
Makes sense since Usopp strikes as the puniest of all yet he is by far the most powerful and in the aftermath fearsome.

Google Translate said "Humanoid" :specialmeh:
So 型 means "mold" like clay mold or frame, etc. What I don't know is if putting human and mold together Kanjis together makes humanoid, I had to look that up just as you did lol.

But it does make sense. Human mold, human frame, human-like, humanoid. Things I could see being similar to this word.

Dunno though lol. Only thing I can do is read a decent amount of Kanji and katakana/hiragana, but a lot of combined Kanji are hard for me lol

Well Well Kaido is an Oni Confirmed.
This image leads to a traditional Japanese expression "Oni with an iron club" (oni-ni-kanabo), that is, to be invincible or undefeatable. Their skin may be any number of colors, but red, blue, and green are particularly common.
@HA001 @ShishioIsBack @Seraphoenix @Finalbeta ,etc
@TheKnightOfTheSea @sanjikun @nik87

This is why Oda is calling him the strongest, i remember reading that japanese folks understood what Kaido meant to portray way before we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.