Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is racist toward humans
Shanks doesn't have other races in his crew...so he also seems like a racist
WB is sexist...kicked out Whitebay from the main crew. he's not racist tho
Linlin is the only one to have a female commander, have all sorts of creatures in her crew!
Roger had no women in his crew. But had fishmen tho , he's not racist
So Luffy has:

- Giants
- Dwarves
- Longleg
- Longarm
- Fishman (let's say Mermaids count here)

In his crew/fleet. What he's missing is a sky person (let's throw Lunarian in there), Mink and Oni

Carrot, Yamato and Urouge confirmed for true PK crew:laughmoji:

Also Yamato's mirror shield thing coming in clutch for powerscale discussions lol
Now people have an excuse to say Yamato wouldn't have taken a direct thunder bagua (which is probably true).
She can probably tank the thing that Law/Zoro took, but not the TB that Luffy took in 923 which was straight to the head.

Oden couldn't take a basic swing to the head and he could beat Kaido.

That had no CoC or anything. Just a basic swing. Oda gypped Luffy hard in 923 to give Kaido hype. With FS, he should have dodged.

Luffy: "“Gear 4” Snakeman!!
Gomu Gomu no...!!"

Yamato: "Hakujaku (White Snake Gallop - 白蛇駆 (はくじゃく))!!!"

Luffy: "Jet Culverin!!!"

lmaooooo WTF those combined best shot failed to made kaido even "HUFF HUFF"

Halfdead Zoro with Broken Bones >>> G4 Best shot + Yamato Advance CoC
fuck deal with it Clowns :lulz:
This guy is really celebrating that Zoro's absolute strongest attack with 9 swords infused with CoC is stronger than a Snakeman punch. :crazwhat:

Now people have an excuse to say Yamato wouldn't have taken a direct thunder bagua (which is probably true).
Of course
"Yamato's skin begins to crack until it shatter into pieces. Yamato used a technique called “Kagami Yama” (Mirror Mountain - 鏡山) a move that seems to cover his body with a glass-like shield so he receives no damage.
Before the shield is completely broken, Yamato jumps up and breaks free from the crystals
"

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean I do think Fujitora > Yamato, just that it isn’t a stretch at all to put them on the same level.
Putting Yamato at Fujitora level is reaching if you ask me. It doesn't take two admiral-level guys to beat a weakened Kaido. I am sure Luffy and Yamato are gonna need Momo's help to beat Kaido which makes it even less likely that Yamato, or even Luffy for that matter, is anywhere near an admiral.

Kinnemon was done
Only willpower kept him alive for brief
Yes, but Kin'emon was already injured and still remained conscious. He is 100 times weaker than an admiral.

Law blocked Basic hit and still got overpowered and damaged
A different scenario. I was talking about Thunder Bagua.

Fuji gets oneshotted by or beaten by 10 basic hits. Oden got oneshitted by sneak basic hit after lots of broo breaths
So thinking Fuji can tank better better Oden or Yamato is wrong
Yeah, No!

She can react and block Kaido's TB while her own lands
She's super great at reaction speed and CoO
We don't even know when exactly she put the defense.
Yeah Imagine thinking Kaido would group someone who's not above Admirals next to Great Pirates
He also grouped Luffy together with them, and I am sure Luffy isn't Roger level yet. He just remembered the people who fought and damaged him in the same past.

Seriously? A dude whom WB hypes in order to hype Kaido?
Are you listening yourself?
Yeah, I am listening, to myself as well as WB. Good old WB said YC4 Ace can't beat a man who killed even Oden which makes perfect sense.

Oden is stronger than anyone who isn't Yonko. Even then Shanks might not be stronger
Kaido and Oda > your opinion
Every single admiral beats Oden and that includes the old as well as the current generation of admirals. And then there is Garp, Dragon, Mihawk, and Rayleigh. Even Weevil is potentially stronger than him if he's going to be Luffy's opponent after Wano. Oden's far stronger than all non-top tiers bar Luffy. I'll give you that.

Not my fault Admirals were finished in 2 moves by a dying Yonko
I'd like to see Oden stand up after eating WB's quake punch to the face. The dude can't even handle a fodder ass club hit, forget about earth-shattering quake punches.

Onis are not extinct though. It seems like 3/6 Tobi Roppo are Onis.

These guys are clearly wearing horns though

Ulti/P1 are probably nephew/niece of Kaido or something.
It's kinda hard to tell who is and isn't. Ulti's could very well be fake like with the other beast pirates, and P1's also look like they're just part of his hat.
Only Kaido, Yamato and Black Maria seem to have completely natural horns so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.