Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Oda will handle Kiku level character and Luffy protecting big ass fodder dragon Momo.
Her and Momo will go downstairs. But first we need Kaido's Enel face with MomOden. So they're not leaving any time soon. *Sigh*

Luffy fans: Just you wait until Luffy goes G4. :ihaha:
Did you.... read what happened? Kaido got rocked in the face and his eyes went white and he went flying. And this is SNAKEMAN.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Her and Momo will go downstairs. But first we need Kaido's Enel face with MomOden. So they're not leaving any time soon. *Sigh*
Oh, for fucking sake yeah. He goes between Dragon and Human form depending on how afraid he is right? I remember he mentioned something like this.

So we have this. Yamato repeating she is Oden and she wants to go with Luffy and Luffy repeats his PK line again.

I think we should end 2021 with this.

I wonder how Oda will handle Kiku level character and Luffy protecting big ass fodder dragon Momo.
the best thing Luffy can do is send away momo and yamato, asking them to stop onigaishima landing with the help of some other people.....that is the only role I expect and accept from Momo....Momo doing anything to Kaido is something I can't accept....

Mid looking chapter.
ACoC got nerfed (or maybe it always was) to tatsumaki's damage, it can't even make kaido scream smh.

The one-hit gear 4 is a nice ability, we already saw it on the way to onigashima, but not on the rooftop, luffy canceling gear 4 willingly should help him conserve haki and fight longer.

Is it just me or is kaido's AP seems to be lacking, his thunder bagua is equal to yamato's, and it's not enough to defeat a flying 6, we have been fooled by kaido's first baby shake of pre-udon luffy, we overrated thunder bagua when it's a tatsumaki level attack.

Kaido is a durability and endurance beast, the amount of punishment he can endure is insane, but we already know that, he endured a 1000 torture, this is child's play to him.
I like when fighters can endure their own attacks, and seeing kaido tanking thunder bagua and multiple headshots without any defensive ability only suffering a minor bleeding is a badass feat.

The chapter is amazing, I just dont like one thing, and that is the lack of focus on Big Mom vs Law and Kidd.
Luffy's rivals are being treated like side characters, while Raizo and Fukurokujo get more panels and dialogues. Write down how many words Kidd said in this arc and compare that to Orochi's guards, Tama, and Beast Pirate fodders.

Yamato is indeed strong, but Kaido has insane durability.
He transformed into Dragon form after taking damage, it seems his healing is related to his Dragon form, or maybe he transformed just because of Momo.
Peek at how Yamato opened her arms after seeing Momo and Luffy, like she was ready to give a hug :milaugh:

They did made him bleed even though he said that they cant even reaopen the old scar, so they did penetrate the scales just not as zoros and oden.
Ok which means that only two people in the entire verse of this series was capable of scaring him with swords correct? Exactly. So having a blade doesn't make it easier else a bunch of swordsman would have done so to kaido.

What is easier is bypassing kaidos durability in the first place (Luffy). But even then Luffy ain't doing much....hmmmmm

Mid looking chapter.
ACoC got nerfed (or maybe it always was) to tatsumaki's damage, it can't even make kaido scream smh.

The one-hit gear 4 is a nice ability, we already saw it on the way to onigashima, but not on the rooftop, luffy canceling gear 4 willingly should help him conserve haki and fight longer.

Is it just me or is kaido's AP seems to be lacking, his thunder bagua is equal to yamato's, and it's not enough to defeat a flying 6, we have been fooled by kaido's first baby shake of pre-udon luffy, we overrated thunder bagua when it's a tatsumaki level attack.

Kaido is a durability and endurance beast, the amount of punishment he can endure is insane, but we already know that, he endured a 1000 torture, this is child's play to him.
I like when fighters can endure their own attacks, and seeing kaido tanking thunder bagua and multiple headshots without any defensive ability only suffering a minor bleeding is a badass feat.
Kaido's AP turned trash all of a sudden. For Luffy and Oden it one shots them in the head though. Everyone else it's garbage.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
the best thing Luffy can do is send away momo and yamato, asking them to stop onigaishima landing with the help of some other people.....that is the only role I expect and accept from Momo....Momo doing anything to Kaido is something I can't accept....
Prepare urself for a lot of bullshit. If you didnt notice yet Kaido no sold advCoC combined attack from Luffy and Yamato....

and momo is there to finish his "im not afraid anymore" arc.

Imagien if he gets Haki:gokulaugh:

How the hell would you have the same AP when your body isn't physically in peak condition because it was injured? Again this was already stated in the arlong arc. Zoros attacks were weaker because he was previously damaged by mihawk hence arlong wanting to kill Zoro right then in their because he realized that if Zoro wasn't weakened he would be finished lol
No he said he cannot fight as good because he is injured, we have seen a lot of times people using attacks while injured but only zoro fans say that his attack is much weaker, you have no proof of that, call me dumb or whatever but when you are able to use an attack whle injured as intended with haki and all its the same AP and sometimes even stronger then used healthy

Zoro fanboys going on and on about that scar that not even Zoro gives a damn about. He wanted to knock Kaido down and failed on that front. The scar itself is not even hindering Kaido's performance any lol
Yip and luffys advanced coc combined with advanced ryou that bypasses kaidos durability while fighting kaido for 30 1v1 is also not hindering kaido. Hell at least Zoro has something to show for it unlike luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.