Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being so triggered by someone else praising their favourite fictional character that you start posting nothing but shit about that character just to downplay that character and act like an obsessed wet wipe when called out for it.
You are overhyping him and ruining the character for regular fans. Come up with better reply next time.

One thing I've learned from reading One Piece is the people shit talking Luffy always have a breakdown at the end of the arc.

Wano has lasted way too long. But sooner or later, the main fight will roll. And I can't wait for that shit

My estimate is that it's ~100 times stronger than this

King G4 >> Regular G4 >> Regular G3 >> Regular G2 >> Base
Lmao that he punching to the Wound that Zoro gave

Its nerfed/fuckedup/wounded kaido vs G2 Luffy

when kaido got recovered the wound he defeated luffy as usual

"regular fans"

If you don't like what someone's posting there's always the ignore button. But ofcourse you'll engage in that toxicity and then act like you're some saint when called out for your obsession.
Saying Zoro scar is not big feat is toxic now?

Fuck dude. You are calling names for saying Zoro's scar is not actual feat.

Why it is not a big feat though? So far who could give Kaido a scar expect Oden?
Even kaido hype that attack, ofc it is a big feat and probably right now one of them major damage who Kaido take so far.
Neither Gammaknife,Kong Gatling,Killer moves and Kid moves didn´t make such a big damage impact on Kaido.
It is a big feat lol.

I am not into Zoro vs Sanji so far. But now I am gonna join the Sanji camp. These so called Zoro fans piss me off. It will be fun to see your melt down when ZKK doesn't happen.

:gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Fuck dude. You are calling name for saying Zoro's scar is not actual feat.
Nope I never said that lmao. Stop putting words into my mouth.

Saying your opinion on why Zoro's scar is not a big feat in a discussion is absolutely not toxic.
Posting nothing but that for like 80-90% of your posts is absolutely a sign of mental illness.

Why it is not a big feat though? So far who could give Kaido a scar expect Oden?
Even kaido hype that attack, ofc it is a big feat and probably right now one of them major damage who Kaido take so far.
Neither Gammaknife,Kong Gatling,Killer moves and Kid moves didn´t make such a big damage impact on Kaido.
It is a big feat lol.
I want Zoro to surpass Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.