Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro isn't even on the roof and is collecting more W's. Also, Yamato used advCoC cutting attack and didn't scar Kaido?

I but I thought Yamato was Oden?:mihanha:
I mean it does show how powerful Zoro's attack was. Since Kaido didn't scar from Yamato's cut, it is clear you need adcoc + high AP to scar Kaido.

Yamato's AP is still above Luffy's for now though ..so is her defense

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Saying Zoro scar is not big feat is toxic now?

Fuck dude. You are calling names for saying Zoro's scar is not actual feat.
But it is an actual feat.

What has everyone who's faced Kaido accomplished?

Who has given a wound or damage to Kaido in present time that has not healed right away?

Who else but death bed zoro after tanking an attack from two emperors?

Stop smoking weed.

Cry in the corner. I bet you need all the practice after Zoro collpases post King fight.
Oh no, I'm sure he will.

I'll be surprised if that doesn't happen. That's my prediction, in fact.

Don't see how any of that is related to what I said, however. I like how you spam change subject immediately after someone shoves into dirt, proves your point wrong, or outright calls you out for a lie.

@playa4321 earlier asked you how is Asura not an insanely good feat, all while giving you reasonins behind WHY it is such a great feat.

Your response: i wAnT ZoRo tO SuRPasS oDeN.

Like, who the fuck asked? :few:

Not to mention you play a victim and cry because someone called you toxic for saying Zoro feat is bad. Yet you go around calling people toxic for saying Zoro's scar is a good feat. Who's a hypocrite now?

That's not even point. You're joining Sanji fans cuz Zoro fans opinions piss you. There are many people on forum who are neutral but you joining them just to show toxicity towards Zoro. Sure
Well. My problem is with extreme Zoro fans. I know regular zoro fans here. I never had problem with them. They don't call me wet wipe for saying Zoro's scar is not big deal though.

Oh no, I'm sure he will.

I'll be surprised if that doesn't happen. That's my prediction, in fact.

Don't see how any of that is related to what I said, however. I like how you spam change subject immediately after someone shoves into dirt, proves your point wrong, or outright calls you out for a lie.

@playa4321 earlier asked you how is Asura not an insanely good feat, all while giving you reasonins behind WHY it is such a great feat.

Your response: i wAnT ZoRo tO SuRPasS oDeN.

Like, who the fuck asked?:few:
If you are really Zoro fan, you wouldn't have said it. We have Samurai arc. Oden was some big shot samurai. Luffy already in higher league after CoC powerup. You want Zoro to remain lower than Oden when Wano arc is wrapped up?

Just check Kaido's old scar and new. Zoro didn't make some thing entirely new new scar. He extended Oden's scar. And it didn't do anything to Kaido.

Zoro fans need to thank Oden for that scarring feat.

:cheers:
Don't worry once Zoro is back on the roof he will inflict an entirely new level of deep scar:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.