Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are really Zoro fan, you wouldn't have said it. We have Samurai arc. Oden is some big shot samurai. Luffy already in higher league after CoC powerup. You want Zoro to remain lower than Oden when Wano arc is wrapped up?
Idc about Oden stuff. I think he's bit weaker right now but will be stronger EoW but none of that really matters.

Playa asked you how is Zoro's feat of scarring Kaido not a big feat. That's all he asked. And that's what I'm asking. No one gives a fuck about whether you want Zoro to surpass Oden or not, man. No one is asking that.

-First to scar Kaido since Oden.
-Gave Kaido a significant damage that would scar him for his entire life
-Did it in a gravely injured condition all while besting him in CQC
-Had Kaido panting and huffing afterward, clearly shaken up from the attack

That's embodiment of a great feat. No one has managed to do something like this so far. No doubt Luffy will eventually do so, but that doesn't change the fact as to just how good a feat Zoro was. And yes, it is above anything other Supernova showed on Rooftop. Kidd suplexing Kaido and Law making him cough some blood doesn't compare. Yamato landed her best attack on Kaido's head and he bled some.

Yet you say people are toxic for calling it a good feat? Non-Zoro fans and neutrals call it a great feat all the time. You're the only one who doesn't. But then you cry and whine because someone returned the favor and called you toxic for constantly shittalking and harassing other people for simply calling a good feat, well, a good feat?

Please, lmao.

I called you a wet wipe for you obsessively posting nothing but Zoro downplay like a troll alt account and then acting like the other side is toxic you dumbass. Learn to read LMAO
Well. Half IQ idiots like you can't come up with better replies. Keep your dumb insults coming. Such a dumb conversation I am having with you.

These zoro fanboys are delusional. If this was zoro doing this to kaido and yamato was the one who did ashura, they would all shit on yamato. They keep trying to overblow his feats when clearly yamato and luffy has done better.
When did Yamato:

*Stop Hakai
*Injured Kaido as consistently as Zoro attained
*Displayed his astonishing level of defensive output
*Displayed his all encompassing attack speed and power (see Hiryuu Kaen and FoTD)
Post automatically merged:

Just realized that Yamato would destroy Kizaru
:crazwhat:
:choppawhat:

To be fair, against Kaido everyone Ap not seem good enough, I mean the dude is a living tank and let look like attacks on him as nothing happen to him. Not only Yamato but also 15characters fail to do similar thing, the close one who did damage on him where Luffy and Zoro, but even then Kaido rapidly stand back and show his power, this dude is hard to put down.
Thats true

Its hard to damage the dude lmao but overall Yamato has been crazy so its not a bad thing if she cant really damage Kaido at all

Status
Not open for further replies.