Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haoshoku Barrier KKG would be nasty. When a KKG with average armament, after breaking spider web + god thread, still had enough power to punch Doffy with such momentum into the ground, that it ripped out a part of the city and flipped it.

It's ok to admit Yamato>King. She lasted for a pretty long time against Kaido and she is still mostly unharmed after a prolonged clash.

It's an Admiral level feat. Yamato could be the strength of an Admiral to be honest. I'm not sure how even someone like Akainu would do against Kaido.

Kaido is a total monster this Raid. Well deserving of the Top 1 spot in all of One Piece
King fought against Shanks and the Red Hairs. King soloed Big Mom and her crew low difficulty.

But Yama-o > King?:kaidowhat:

Kidd dont have enough screen time and dialogue as compared to Yamato let alone AdCoC or AdCoA.
Exactly and it wasn't just for Kid that Oda did this. It's the same with Law.

Oda clearly puts it aside and focuses on the main villain of the Kaido arc.

Big Mom seems to have more of a Fujitora a Dressrosa a person to be slowed down until Luffy defeats the bad guy.

Fujitora and Sabo also did not have screen time. Sabo had to restrain Fujitora. Kid and Law don't seem to have the urge to beat Big Mom but rather to hold her back.

Big Mom see the defeat of her brother Kaido and will leave Wano, her children will save her. Big Mom finally falls to Erbaf with delirium of giants, Loki princes etc ... Maybe unlike Kaido, Luffy will beat Big Mom totally on his own in the next arc.

Haoshoku Barrier KKG would be nasty. When a KKG with average armament, after breaking spider web + god thread, still had enough power to punch Doffy with such momentum into the ground, that it ripped out a part of the city and flipped it.
My estimate is that it's ~100 times stronger than this

King G4 >> Regular G4 >> Regular G3 >> Regular G2 >> Base

Exactly and it wasn't just for Kid that Oda did this. It's the same with Law.

Oda clearly puts it aside and focuses on the main villain of the Kaido arc.

Big Mom seems to have more of a Fujitora a Dressrosa a person to be slowed down until Luffy defeats the bad guy.

Fujitora and Sabo also did not have screen time. Sabo had to restrain Fujitora. Kid and Law don't seem to have the urge to beat Big Mom but rather to hold her back.

Big Mom see the defeat of her brother Kaido and will leave Wano, her children will save her. Big Mom finally falls to Erbaf with delirium of giants, Loki princes etc ... Maybe unlike Kaido, Luffy will beat Big Mom totally on his own in the next arc.
Bigmom would kidnap nico robin in that scenario

And that does not apply to zoro?? Kaido was underestimating the supernovas even more. He even clearly stated he was serious in fighting yamato lol.
Kaido stopped underestimating Zoro after Hiryu Kaen.:kata:
Post automatically merged:

I thought Luffy hits like wet noodles but Yamato just trumped him.
What's even worse, their combined hits on base Kaido are like wet noodles. :cantseeme:
Luffy fans: Just you wait until Luffy goes G4. :ihaha:
Them after G4 does nothing:risicheck:

I guess what they say is true. Hate him, love him, but either way you're obsessed with Zoro :cheers:
May be if you guys didn't spam every thread with so called 'scar' feat, I wouldn't have made these zoro specific posts?

Keep celebrating over second tier scar which btw Enma played big role which also gave the original scar in first place.

May be if you guys didn't spam every thread with so called 'scar' feat, I wouldn't have made these zoro specific posts?

Keep celebrating over second tier scar which btw Enma played big role which also gave the original scar in first place.
Good on Enma. Even if we go by your headcanon, it's Zoro's, after all, scarring the strongest creature and doing more damage than anyone has done since Oden.

What's next? Going to cry about how Gomu Gomu no Mi played a part in this or that for Luffy?

:gokulaugh:

Imagine screenshotting my few posts when 90% of forum content is about Zoro wanking.

Good on Enma. Even if we go by your headcanon, it's Zoro's, after all.

What's next? Going to cry about how Gomu Gomu no Mi played a part in this or that for Luffy?
When did I cry about Gomu Gomu? I only made comments about scar. You don't have to label me as som Zoro hater now. Lol

Keep celebrating second tier scar.

I've been thinking about the 15 minute situation... I hope Oda doesn't do something stupid like Oden's face scaring Kaido to faint and lose consciousness and Onigashima drops.

:gokulaugh:

Imagine screenshotting my few posts when 90% of forum content is about Zoro wanking.

When did I cry about Gomu Gomu? I only made comments about scar. You don't have to label me as som Zoro hater now. Lol

Keep celebrating second tier scar.
Second tier or not, it's still more impressive than anything Luffy did to Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.