Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro didn't say that, Zoro said what he's about to do is the limit of his ability. And his limit was doing more damage to Kaido than Yamato. Add to the fact that Zoro even says that in the first place because if the fight were to drag on they'd only wear themselves down. Zoro says this while he's completely messed up, Law says he shouldn't even be standing. It's unfair to compare the two in the first place even because of how injured Zoro was.
Doesn't matter, he said he used everything he had and its biased to assume that zoro's attack power is less on asura after injuries, as long as he managed to pull of the attack its the same AP as healthy imo.

Oda doesn't need to tell you kKg is nothing to kaido without adcoc.
That's why in both cases, luffy gave his best and did nothing... so no need for kkg is other attacks don't even weaken Kaido at all
You are backsliding now, all I said was that he didn't go all out, not that his all out would have necessarily been enough.

G4 even without king moves didn't lose to Kaido in round 2 in terms of prowess, Luffy's haki pool lost, if Luffy's haki pool was large enough to sustain G4 indefinitely Kaido would be unable to fight back against Luffy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fuck it, at this point Yamato is the second strongest in the crew. Nobody except Luffy managed to tangle 1v1 with a yonko like that and obviously do damage. Zoro & Sanji surpassing her? I have no clue how but Oda will probably give them insane powerups. At this point he has to, because otherwise all the wings stuff and 2nd and 3d strongest of the crew narrative doesn’t mean shit.
Zoro is stronger. Sanji is no competition to her.

and also. Stop talking about her as if she was in the crew already its cringe.

Because he said you did enough? Im sorry but i prefer to use my eyes then what one character says, the only reason he doesn't say that to yamato is because he knows how strong she is already, remember he said she has potential.
Well I prefer the manga and what it stated over your eyes.

Kaido coughing blood, screaming in pain looking at his new scar, is shocked that Zoro has coc. Dude even stated that Zoro did more than enough since no one including Luffy has done remotely the same level of damage on kaido. Even now Luffy had 30 mins. Yamato been fighting kaido for this long. And none of them have impressed kaido with a large scaled damaging attack

Cry more

Yamato did her job without losing
Both he and kaido reverted back to human forms

Her job was to stall kaido till luffy returns
She succeded, the only one to succeed her goal in thus arc versus Kaido
Retainers failed, SNs failed, zoro failed

Keep being in copium.
Go praise law for a bruise while we actually enjoy real 1v1 feats against WSC that Doffy and Law could never get
dont bring law into this😔😔

"to a degree of Zoro's capabilities" that is the point, he didn't know the full extent, hence the shock of the CoC.
Asura creates illusions making it hard to counter or dodge.
Kaido had no idea Zoro could create illusions and had no idea had CoC. If he had fought optimally, then none of that would've mattered.
Trying to engage a swordsman in a slow clash, when you have multiple options to make it a mid range fight or even just dominate him with mobility is PIS.

Just as it was PIS for Luffy to not use FS and his speedster trait to close the distance and knockout Apoo, Luffy's speed is enough to completely escape Killers detection and instantly close the gap between the SNs and Kaido, it is enough to perform multiple actions within the timeframe even speedster Kaido can do in 1010, but it wasn't enough to reach Apoo because he'd rather stand still stationary in shock about the ability rather than fight back.
Kaido was clashing with those "illusions" lol, they didn't make him confused or some shit, Zoro just blitzes him with his speed. How about you argue Zoro's speed caught kaido off guard instead? After Zoro scars Kaido, kaido looks at his wound and says dammit. He doesn't go "huh??? you caught me off guard" or "what?? How'd you hit me?"

And again the Apoo analogou is horrible. It doesn't compare. Kaido knows Zoro's capabilities to a degree. Idk what PIS is

You are juat biased to think that, zoro using asura is dependable if he is injured or no, if he was able to then its the same AP then if he used it fresh.
Cap. Show me where in the manga does it say what you stated about ashura

And also cap on the fresh or damaged part.

Arlong destroys your argument. Since he stated that if Zoro were not previously injured by a scar that none of his men had placed on him (Zoro still injured from mihawks slash) that he would............ Arlong then looks at Zoro scared shitless. Why? Because damage affects your bodies ability to produce max results

Well I prefer the manga and what it stated over your eyes.

Kaido coughing blood, screaming in pain looking at his new scar, is shocked that Zoro has coc. Dude even stated that Zoro did more than enough since no one including Luffy has done remotely the same level of damage on kaido. Even now Luffy had 30 mins. Yamato been fighting kaido for this long. And none of them have impressed kaido with a large scaled damaging attack
Against yamato he was coughing blood too, he never screamed against zoro and even if he did he did the same against the scabberds which is not impressive, only thing he was surprised by COC and said you did enough, it will leave a scar and was standing like he didn't even get hit.
Again its your choice to think that scar is more impressive when zoro is the only one who can one ! Luffy and yamato base coc attacks made kaido cough blood and kneel in pain but you say their attack are shit because they cant make scars, its fucking retarded dude.

Doesn't matter, he said he used everything he had and its biased to assume that zoro's attack power is less on asura after injuries, as long as he managed to pull of the attack its the same AP as healthy imo.
Bullshit. Show the manga panels. Arlongs response to an injured Zoro not being able to use his full strength because of an injury he received from mihawks destroys your argument

These zoro fanboys are delusional. If this was zoro doing this to kaido and yamato was the one who did ashura, they would all shit on yamato. They keep trying to overblow his feats when clearly yamato and luffy has done better.
Zoro wouldn't be doing this because he's not Kaido's son. Yamato's nepotist feats are not even close to Zoro's against Kaido.

Kaido is not even trying half the time just standing there saying shit and smirking.

Zoro never said he used everything he had though and I already told you that in my last response, I also never said Zoro's attack power was weakened because he was injured. It was because Zoro was so injured that he used conquerors in his attack. Remember haki blooms in extreme situations. None of what you said acknowledges my argument.

Also doesn't matter is a great rebuttal lmao, really sells all your non existent points.

These zoro fanboys are delusional. If this was zoro doing this to kaido and yamato was the one who did ashura, they would all shit on yamato. They keep trying to overblow his feats when clearly yamato and luffy has done better.
Bullshit. Again Yamato is not yielding results. I rather scar someone permanently in a few seconds than to waste hours fighting someone with no results

Zoro wouldn't be doing this because he's not Kaido's son. Yamato's nepotist feats are not even close to Zoro's against Kaido.

Kaido is not even trying half the time just standing there saying shit and smirking.
And that does not apply to zoro?? Kaido was underestimating the supernovas even more. He even clearly stated he was serious in fighting yamato lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.