Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Zoro blocking the Yonkos combined attack dismissed like that? No matter how long he blocked it, it's still very impressive. And more importantly, it fucked him up and only left him with enough strength for one last attack, yet he still managed to do decent damage all things considered. One could argue that Zoro could have clashed with Kaido like Yamato is doing right now if it wasn't for him sacrificing himself on the rooftop to save the others.

Don't ignore how Oda structured the fight, he needed a reason to send the Grandmaster to the live floor because it's too soon for him to behead the dragon & needed to give Luffy his 1v1 since he is the MC.

More seriously, you simply can't put Yamato above Zoro from what we've seen so far. Both Zoro and Yamato shined but in a different way. Nothing suggest Zoro is weaker than Yamato, at best you could put them equal. That said, we all know Zoro and Sanji are going to show some crazy stuff soon anyways, so why even bother? Monster trio > everyone else. It's not going to change

Why is Zoro blocking the Yonkos combined attack dismissed like that? No matter how long he blocked it, it's still very impressive. And more importantly, it fucked him up and only left him with enough strength for one last attack, yet he still managed to do decent damage all things considered. One could argue that Zoro could have clashed with Kaido like Yamato is doing right now if it wasn't for him sacrificing himself on the rooftop to save the others.

Don't ignore how Oda structured the fight, he needed a reason to send the Grandmaster to the live floor because it's too soon for him to behead the dragon & needed to give Luffy his 1v1 since he is the MC.

More seriously, you simply can't put Yamato above Zoro from what we've seen so far. Both Zoro and Yamato shined but in a different way. Nothing suggest Zoro is weaker than Yamato, at best you could put them equal. That said, we all know Zoro and Sanji are going to show some crazy stuff soon anyways, so why even bother? Monster trio > everyone else. It's not going to change
:crazwhat: I thought you are a Sanjibro

Fuck it, at this point Yamato is the second strongest in the crew. Nobody except Luffy managed to tangle 1v1 with a yonko like that and obviously do damage. Zoro & Sanji surpassing her? I have no clue how but Oda will probably give them insane powerups. At this point he has to, because otherwise all the wings stuff and 2nd and 3d strongest of the crew narrative doesn’t mean shit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbh, the biggest highlight I saw from this chapter regarding Yamato was her defense, not her AP. She is by far one of the tankiest characters in the series.

I think her AP is incredible, but neither of those things have matched Luffy or Zoro's clear AP feats on Kaido. Then if we just go by the obvious logic of the M3 if she is joining, Sanji WILL be portrayed above her eventually.

And that's totally fine. I'm actually more curious as to what happens now. Does she continue to fight Kaido with Luffy? Or does something happen to her where she becomes incapacitated? Does the performance below need her help? Overall a few interesting things to think about.
She is oni. Her tankiness is not that impressive. Even Kaido says that she should be proud Oni not fuck with humans.

I said currently she is more impressive, zoro said he used all he had on kaido, so zoro rn is not stronger, but i believe zoro and sanji will grow stronger fighting king and queen and maybe even surpass her.
Zoro didn't say that, Zoro said what he's about to do is the limit of his ability. And his limit was doing more damage to Kaido than Yamato. Add to the fact that Zoro even says that in the first place because if the fight were to drag on they'd only wear themselves down. Zoro says this while he's completely messed up, Law says he shouldn't even be standing. It's unfair to compare the two in the first place even because of how injured Zoro was.

Why are you making up terms? What's off full guard? You first said he was off guard. Re read the chapter. Kaido charges at Zoro and they clash, then Zoro blitzes him with Ashura. No where is kaido off guard there. You could argue kaido underestimated Zoro, but he was not off guard at all there. Not to mention big mom warned kaido about Zoro's previous attack so he was aware to a degree of Zoro's capabilities.

Luffy and Apoo analogue doesn't fit either as Luffy had no idea how Apoo fought. Horrible analogy. Ulti analogy is a better fit but again, Kaido already saw how capable Zoro was as a fighter and acknowledged his abilities before Zoro scarred him. Again going back to my point that Zoro didn't catch Kaido off guard.

Either change your wording or argue a different point.
"to a degree of Zoro's capabilities" that is the point, he didn't know the full extent, hence the shock of the CoC.
Asura creates illusions making it hard to counter or dodge.
Kaido had no idea Zoro could create illusions and had no idea had CoC. If he had fought optimally, then none of that would've mattered.
Trying to engage a swordsman in a slow clash, when you have multiple options to make it a mid range fight or even just dominate him with mobility is PIS.

Just as it was PIS for Luffy to not use FS and his speedster trait to close the distance and knockout Apoo, Luffy's speed is enough to completely escape Killers detection and instantly close the gap between the SNs and Kaido, it is enough to perform multiple actions within the timeframe even speedster Kaido can do in 1010, but it wasn't enough to reach Apoo because he'd rather stand still stationary in shock about the ability rather than fight back.

Why are you making up terms? What's off full guard? You first said he was off guard. Re read the chapter. Kaido charges at Zoro and they clash, then Zoro blitzes him with Ashura. No where is kaido off guard there. You could argue kaido underestimated Zoro, but he was not off guard at all there. Not to mention big mom warned kaido about Zoro's previous attack so he was aware to a degree of Zoro's capabilities.

Luffy and Apoo analogue doesn't fit either as Luffy had no idea how Apoo fought. Horrible analogy. Ulti analogy is a better fit but again, Kaido already saw how capable Zoro was as a fighter and acknowledged his abilities before Zoro scarred him. Again going back to my point that Zoro didn't catch Kaido off guard.

Either change your wording or argue a different point.
Kaido was underestimating zoro. But have you ever seen zoro take multiple thunder baguas like yamato? I’d argue that’s a way better feat than tanking hakai for a moment. Plus that “scar” is obviously just a scratch that did not affect kaido in any way. It’s impressive , but don’t overblow it like saying zoro outperformed CoC luffy. Luffy and right now yamato are managing to overpower kaido and put him to the ground. That speaks volume of their strength to be able to do that.

This is Hybrid Kaido guy. Only two characters have toppled him, and Zoro isn't one of them. He intended to with his strongest attack and failed. Yamato is quite literally just clubbing him lool
So hybrid has more durability than dragon form?
And if so that's even more impressive since no one even Luffy has left a permanent scar on HYBRID kaido. Hell your point is now even more stupid. Luffy can bypass kaidos defenses and kaido is still calling his attacks trash. Yamato fought him for lord knows how long and is still unable to replicate zoros feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.