Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah boundman won ...

DOFFY remains the one one to lose to boundman, a weaker g4 luffy even.
The only one to not even stalemate G4

Keep coping hard and making up headcanons
Boundman was so strong that Kaido has been treating luffy like a fodder still even with adcoc

Wait...
I'm not salty , you're the one salty and wrong about many things that you now created headcanons

I'm waiting for luffy to save Rebecca Yamato and for her to be KOed

Battle started with both at hybrid form and ended with both in base forms with nobody winning.
Both tanked each other adcoc attacks.

Go wank doffy for getting trashed by G4 while Yamato is able to tag serious Yonko 1v1 and not lose. When Yamato can easily toy with a stronger Luffy
Mate, do you think I give a shit if characters are stronger than Doffy? I put Beckman, Shiriew and maybe Katakuri > Doffy. All Yonko subordinates.

If you say Katakuri > Doffy, I'm not going to argue with you. Same with Shiriew. Why would I give a shit if Yamato is stronger or not over Doffy? I'm simply telling you that she's weaker than Zoro/Sanji and was struggling with Tobi Roppo. That's a fact.

If she wasn't Kaido's daughter she'd be in a body bag right now.

Up until Wano, I used to say Marco was the most overrated character, when people were saying he was = Kizaru.

Then Zoro got overrated after ZKK stuff, when it's clear Luffy beats villains.

But now? Lol. Yamato the most overwanked character in One Piece history. Seriously seen nothing like it before.

Stronger than Zoro? Are you demented? Forget the "Wings of PK" stuff which AUTOMATICALLY puts Zoro over her, but look at Zoro vs. Kaido

Keep the wank up though Yamato stans. Deep down you know if she wasn't Kaido's daughter she would have ended up like the Scabbards.
:milaugh:
Salty ?

Kaido to zoro : you're annoying as a generation
Kaido to Yamato: you're strong.

Zoro: I couldn't do what I wanted
Yamato: succeeds doing what she wanted to do

Call me when Zoro does these feats 1v1 not 5v2
When Zoro can tank lots of hits from Kaido using adcoc and also overpower Kaido's guard.
When Zoro can make Kaido to block attacks than just tank them

Wait...BM was talking about Enma not Zoro lol

One didn't fail and the other succeeded
Luffy to zoro and Law : you can go down, thanks
Luffy to Yamato: you held him back, thanks
I thought Yamato is Luffy's underling or weaker than zoro but luffy doesn't even command her to go downstairs
Imagine Luffy ever telling Kidd or Yamato to go down, I'll do it. (At least Yamato himself didn't come to beat kaido but stall him) ..
Law was ordered like an henchman l

Luffy was 1 powerup away from 5th Emperor. He was 1 powerup from beating Doffy solo without Law. Not that complicated.
Luffy was 1 powerup away from beating Cracker without nami
I guess Cracker is also 5th emperor

Luffy didn't need PU to beat doffy, g4 was enough in its own. Its Doffy who needs PU to stalemate or beat G4

Yeah, so he wasn't off guard.

Zoro blitzed him after doing an attack. Kaido then found out it was a conquerors attack that hit him. None of what you said matters lol. Kaido was not off guard, you could say he underestimated Zoro there but that's about it.
If you are underestimating your opponent and using sub-optimal strategies then you are off full guard.

"A lioness will use all of her strength even when hunting a rabbit ", well Kaido didn't do that by sloppily using a slow charge up attack to finish someone on deaths door, when he had faster attacks or other means that would have eliminated any risk to himself, he thought there was no risk and was surprised when he got tricked by Asura's illusion and damaged by Zoro's base CoC+ Enma's potency.

Luffy getting tagged by Apoo and caught by Ulti is a similar analogue, actively not using future sight, not using ryuo, not using his fruit properly to escape Ulti's grip. Just sloppiness for plot sake.

idk but yamato is too strong.. its hard to digest... lets see maybe be i will start liking her more as a character if oda gives us more from her
IDK shit about her and she kinda annoyes me as i want sanji n zoro screen time n luffy vs kaido 1v1 but she just standing equal to luffy...
for now i don't want her to join... her character is too hollow... really need a lot of from her character... if she joing just like this i will ask her to go wash her face and jump from the ship

He also said Luffy would beat Big Mom back in WCI on orojackson :moonwalk:
Yes he was one of those guys who got a big fAT L

"G4 Luffy is top tier" Cracker and Kata made himmso salty that he couldn't believe bpundman was handled like average mode
Then Wano comes, Kaido oneshots G4 after taking his attacks.
Mental breakdown since then.

You know someone is in denial and salty when he starts wanking Zoro whom he doesn't actually wank. All of these to try have Zoro fans back him up do that they hate Yamato together

Oda made it clear that adv COC users are monsters "only a handful of the very strongest can do it" you are at least a low top tier if you can use it
Rayleigh said the exact same thing about Katakuri. Was Katakuri "Top Tier" the second he learned FS?

Yamato's CoC usage is still clearly lacking behind Luffy. It's damage is comparable to basic Ryou.

Yes he was one of those guys who got a big fAT L

"G4 Luffy is top tier" Cracker and Kata made himmso salty that he couldn't believe bpundman was handled like average mode
Then Wano comes, Kaido oneshots G4 after taking his attacks.
Mental breakdown since then.

You know someone is in denial and salty when he starts wanking Zoro whom he doesn't actually wank. All of these to try have Zoro fans back him up do that they hate Yamato together
I said Unlimited Gear 4 Luffy is Top Tier. I never said Luffy is Top Tier. Luffy was YC level. Keep crying though.

Boundman has overpowered everyone in One Piece. The only difference is Kaido/Big Mom have very tough skin to get over it.

99.9% of One Piece pirates don't have Kaido/BM skin to resist it like that. Shanks lost his arm to a fish.

I agree on her endurance, but quite frankly Kaido's attacks have been shit unless it hits Luffy or Oden in the head.

He had to resort to a sword for Orochi and Kinemon.
Boundman without ryuo didn't beat anyone powerful except Doffy
Snakeman with fs didn't even beat kata in a brawl
Boundman with ryuo didn't beat Kaido

It's not about endurance, not everyone would tank like kaido...but they aren't surely losing to Pre fs/ryuo G4 Luffy
No Top Tier loses to that version of luffy even if they are weakened

Mate, do you think I give a shit if characters are stronger than Doffy? I put Beckman, Shiriew and maybe Katakuri > Doffy. All Yonko subordinates.

If you say Katakuri > Doffy, I'm not going to argue with you. Same with Shiriew. Why would I give a shit if Yamato is stronger or not over Doffy? I'm simply telling you that she's weaker than Zoro/Sanji and was struggling with Tobi Roppo. That's a fact.

If she wasn't Kaido's daughter she'd be in a body bag right now.
Huge amount of salt right here. Sanji has never portrayed anything close to what yamato currently has. She did not struggle against a tobi roppo. That second clash with ulti was just stalling time. Zoro plus drake fought apoo for a long time, do you think apoo was stronger than zoro? Just admit that yamato right now has better feats, zoro and sanji will probably surpass her but right now she’s clearly better.

Luffy does not go all out until he uses a "King" move. King Kong Gun or King Cobra.
Lol He didn't go all out against Kaido in Kuri and at rooftop then
Just cause he failed doesnt mean he didn't give his 99% efforts

After using help as argument to say doffy is 5th Emperor didn't work, now back to "King moves "
The okay one who matched 5th Emperor Luffy is Katakuri.
Doffy and Cracker lost to someone who wasn't even 5th Emperor , despite Luffy having help.

I'm guessing Luffy will step through the current 3 G4 forms he has, ending with a KKG against Kaido. This will push Kaido to go awakening, thus prompting Oda to give Luffy his next form, whatever that is (another G4 form or just G5)
Yes I think Luffy will use quick change between G4 forms as the opening portion of the combat, then after Kaido uses awakening maybe start to use awakening (I think it will work like Gentle from My Hero Academia, or Doffy, rubberizing the air allowing for superior combos and shielding). I think we will see a new King finisher, like Leo Rex Bazooka. I don't see G5 coming yet when G4 is already so powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.