Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to early spoilers this forum have over 800k post in manga discussions and 300k+ on the ground floor. Would be pretty stupid to lose one of the providers over stupid sjw agenda-crap.

He forces us to call her "He" otherwise he will stop posting here. What is the joke? while she was confirmed to be female. We're not going to let it go we're not cuck :kobeha::kobeha:
He not force us anything, he just not want people to change his summary. He never said call Yamato a he, but in his summary he choose the adress Yamato a he, let he call her what he want? As long as he not force anything, it is fine right?

but why did you repost something that was already posted, especially when you are 'quoting' redon but changing his words?
Because he is obviously driving a very annoying agenda not adressing Yamato as a female, which she has been confirmed to be.

And yes, he's doing that fully on purpose. He/him pronouns every single sentence he brings up Yamato. If you want to, you can even write a perfect summary without using any pronouns, but redon forcefully tries to drive home his agenda.

I offered the alternative version for people, who want to read the summary without any kind of he/him agenda once again, since she has been confirmed as a bonafide girl.

Then redon/Lance threw a tantrum about that completely innocent alternative summary that merely adressed Yamato as girl.

This should tell you everything.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Good, you're free to ban me of course. Your house, your rules.

If you don't ban me, next week I will take the spoilers with no comment/insult and offer an optional summary again, IF they're force-feeding their agenda in every second sentence once again.

And yes, I certainly drive my own agenda of common sense and official confirmation (vivre cards, official promotion). Never denied that.

Just know two things:

1) If you don't think that redon & Co. have a clear agenda here, too, you're just really naive.

2) You're only bringing more and more toxic discussions into the community by banning a long-tenured member who simply adresses Yamato the right way - as a female (the way Oda wants her to be seen via vivre card etc.). Congrats! :)
Good, you're free to ban me of course. Your house, your rules.

If you don't ban me, next week I will take the spoilers with no comment/insult and offer an optional summary again, IF they're force-feeding their agenda in every second sentence once again.

And yes, I certainly drive my own agenda of common sense and official confirmation (vivre cards, official promotion). Never denied that.

Just know two things:

1) If you don't think that redon & Co. have a clear agenda here, too, you're just really naive.

2) You're only bringing more and more toxic discussions into the community by banning a long-tenured member who simply adresses Yamato the right way - as a female (the way Oda wants her to be seen via vivre card etc.). Congrats! :)
This is not a discussion. And i don’t care for your Agenda, your political tantrum or your personal issues at all.

People always claim to be on the „right“ side, to be the ones with „common sense“, but since you can’t respect someone else opinion and need to fake/change it for YOUR agenda, you are not welcome here.

So i ask you once, can you grow up and keep your political agenda for yourself, or do I need to get you banned right now?

HIS summaries exactly. Don’t force him to change his summaries. It’s downright shitty thing to do.

“Here’s free spoilers.”
“Fuck you change it to fit what I think.”
“Cool I’m just not posting them anymore.”
“HOW CAN YOU FORCE US TO USE YOUR PRONOUNS.”
No one is forcing him to do anything, people just dont want to follow his headcanon about Yamato

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Not if I can help

In the manga there is context for his condition. There is none in the VC.:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Why does the VC need to inform you if ZORO was in bad or good condition?
The VC only needs to pass on the information that ZORO is giving his all, just as the manga demonstrated, the limit of his ability and the most he can do.

The VC doesn't need to keep passing information that X or Y is injured when performing any attack, it passes information on the attack and its power.

If you really want a context in VC explaining that LOLO was hurt... Call the publisher, and ask them to put a line stating that LOLO was hurt.

also ask ODA to review chapter 1010 or do ODA say on SBS that zoro was lying when he said that this was the limit of his ability and that asura is not all he has.

I'm not going to argue about it, because I see you're one of those who do a huge mental gymnastics.

Now go to the PM group you have, and call the entire ZOLU fandom so I can solo.

The excess EMOJI coming from you is to really cover up your irritation, to try to persuade you that you're handling the situation well.

This is not a discussion. And i don’t care for your Agenda, your political tantrum or your personal issues at all.

People always claim to be on the „right“ side, to be the ones with „common sense“, but since you can’t respect someone else opinion and need to fake/change it for YOUR agenda, you are not welcome here.

So i ask you once, can you grow up and keep your political agenda for yourself, or do I need to get you banned right now?
You're hot when you're angry. Pun intended.:goyea:

You can’t blame dirtylardy or lance in this situation becusse Oda did this

last chapter he call her ice princess then call her oden then call her son

he is confusing his reader on purpose becusse Oda doesn’t care about his reader

you should know that ever since he stop giving important bounty in the manga and anime instead you have to pay for vivre card to get it
Sometimes you are really smart. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.