Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is obviously driving a very annoying agenda not adressing Yamato as a female, which she has been confirmed to be.

And yes, he's doing that fully on purpose. He/him pronouns every single sentence he brings up Yamato. If you want to, you can even write a perfect summary without using any pronouns, but redon forcefully tries to drive home his agenda.

I offered the alternative version for people, who want to read the summary without any kind of he/him agenda once again, since she has been confirmed as a bonafide girl.

Then redon/Lance threw a tantrum about that completely innocent alternative summary that merely adressed Yamato as girl.

This should tell you everything.
100% preach

@Pantheos
not welcome here, huh?
it seems like you are also agenda driven.

Then he should just face reality and stop trying to drive home his bs agenda.
We got official (!) confirmation that Yamato should be seen as a girl.
If he gets so worked-up about others adressing her correctly, he has some serious problems.
It's just words bro. No need to get so upset about it and change it. Literally it's only a big deal if you make it one.

Then he should just face reality and stop trying to drive home his bs agenda.
We got official (!) confirmation that Yamato should be seen as a girl.
If he gets so worked-up about others adressing her correctly, he has some serious problems.
i disagree with him on the gender but he is right on this. if you want to make your own summary based on his and refer to yamato as a woman it is one thing but you should not edit his summary changing his words.

Last edited:
This is not a discussion. And i don’t care for your Agenda, your political tantrum or your personal issues at all.

People always claim to be on the „right“ side, to be the ones with „common sense“, but since you can’t respect someone else opinion and need to fake/change it for YOUR agenda, you are not welcome here.

So i ask you once, can you grow up and keep your political agenda for yourself, or do I need to get you banned right now?
I stand by my stance. If you don't ban me, I'll offer a completely original (not copied) version of the spoiler summary that correctly adresses Yamato as girl next issue.

If you want to ban me though go ahead.

And let me be perfectly clear: I offered an alternative version of those spoilers (clearly still visible for everyone to be redon's work), just changing the pronouns the way the official vivre-cards, promotion etc. tell us to address her.

It was redon who then threatened others over something so insignificant, not me.

So if I get banned over a summary that correctly adresses Yamato as female, so be it.

It's really ironic that you're getting banned for actually correct gendering here though! :suresure:

All this drama over how people wish to address a fictional character is embarrassing.

Redon can call Yamato a "he" all they want, and you're free to refer to Yamato as "she."

Art is transformative, therefore people can take anything they want away from it.
An useless drama indeed.

Oda made it clear that Yamato is not unhappy with her body. She labels herself as Oden but that trascends that aspect.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
redon doesn't give a shit what pronouns you use in your freetime.

He doesn't want his own summary to get changed in any way.
If this continues and the changed summary get's spread throughout the net then obviously people will think that the summary was written by redon. While in fact, what they are reading is a changed & edited summary.

Redon doesn't want his own words to get twisted. He sees Yamato as a boy. That's it. Live with it. Use what you want in your freetime, but don't change his summary for which he definetly spends an hour or longer writing up considering how detailed it is.

The problem is stealing his entire post.
Get your own provider and create a summary fitting to your headcanon
It's a summary of a manga that is written by Oda, not him. By default, he doesn't own shit. It's translations of pirated manga which is against the law to begin with. If he inserts his own headcanon into the summary, there's nothing he can do to stop others from changing his headcanon to the actual fact that Yamato is a she. If he's gonna stop posting summaries as a result, so be it. The raws eill continue rolling in.

You should never ever try to control what peoole can or can't do on the internet. :whitepress:

It's just words bro. No need to get so upset about it and change it. Literally it's only a big deal if you make it one.
ah fuck right off lol.
who is the one making a big deal out of this? the one you tries to shove their ideology down others throat or the one who gets annoyed by it?
maybe, just maybe, people want to use manga as a sort of escapism and not be confronted by the fucking media propaganda that we face each and every day. just maybe.

idgas if people cut their dicks off or wear dresses. as long as they leave me alone ffs.

He forces us to call her "He" otherwise he will stop posting here. What is the joke? while she was confirmed to be female. We're not going to let it go we're not cuck :kobeha::kobeha:
Lol no, he didn't say that. He said he'll stop posting here if someone changes his summary again. He's not forcing us to call her "he".

Whether he's pissed at Yamato's right pronoun and rather decides to call her "he", it's his concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.