Powers & Abilities Where is Sky splitting moment of Luffy?

• Thread starter Akagaminoproduction
  • Start date

Who is true Hakiman of One Piece

• Shanks

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • Mihawk

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Xebec

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Roger

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Wb

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Kaido

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • BM(woman)

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
A

Akagaminoproduction

When will we have the sky splitting moment for Luffy?? The moment which defines the birth of Yonko??? SO many chapters in wano yet no sky split like BM vs Kaido even tho we had CoC clash between Kaido and Luffy earlier and Yamato vs Kaido CoC clash as well??

What is required for sky splitting more than COC coat??

Will Zoro do it before Luffy like he did it with CoC coat and Haki???

as @m0nst3Rx pointed out adv CoC not needed for sky split.... so what do we need???

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Akagaminoproduction

3v1 Kaido then 1v1 ZKK

so luffy wont 1v1 Kaido in this arc
that mean he wont surpass kaido
(i doubt even EOS luffy will surpass such a freaking tank)

end of the next arc might be possible
I am asking for sky split???? What do you need to do it??? what is beyond CoC coat?? What is zoro/yamato/luffy missing??

A

Akagaminoproduction

what do you need to do it??? birth of a yonko is symbolised by heaven splitting so even at end of wano luffy will not be emperor??
Post automatically merged:

and other bullshit roger vs wb didnt split the sky
Oda missing panels due to high haki clash.:steef::steef::steef:... though they split sea at roger vs WB and oden vs WB

A

Akagaminoproduction

I think his advanced CoC is not quite there yet for this effect to happen.
last week's clash of yamato vs kaido too?? she matched kaido tho...:lusalty::lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy will never reach that level, right now he is portrayed as a YC 3 level fighter by feats, EOS he can push Katakuri to high diff if Kata doesn't give him the win because he likes him
you know your username contradicts what you just said.... btw what do you think required to split sky??