Powers & Abilities Where is Sky splitting moment of Luffy?

• Thread starter Akagaminoproduction
  • Start date

Who is true Hakiman of One Piece

• Shanks

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • Mihawk

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Xebec

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Roger

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Wb

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Kaido

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • BM(woman)

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
Adv coc could already be beyond the "simple" sky split we have seen in WB vs Shanks or Kaido vs BM. That because the strongest clash in the manga is actually Roger vs Primebeard and the focal point of that clash is that "the blades are not even touching" and so the adv coc. Yet to reach the yonko lvl I agree Oda could very well show a sky split moment for Luffy too.. That could happen with the final attack of Luffy vs Kaido or be the greeting (because as we have seen until now that attack is just the greeting between 2 yonkos, it is like a thing they do to show each other they are "yonko lvl" fighters) when Luffy fights anothr yonko (and that means he finally has reached the lvl). Anyway if I have to bet what it is, probably it is not coa, it could be very well coc (maybe like the "echos of coc" of BM who were knocking out people on other floors, this is enouh to move clouds kms from the users) or even simply an extreme amount of strength (just that) that in the end only the yonkos have and display.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Adv coc could already be beyond the "simple" sky split we have seen in WB vs Shanks or Kaido vs BM. That because the strongest clash in the manga is actually Roger vs Primebeard and the focal point of that clash is that "the blades are not even touching" and so the adv coc. Yet to reach the yonko lvl I agree Oda could very well show a sky split moment for Luffy too.. That could happen with the final attack of Luffy vs Kaido or be the greeting (because as we have seen until now that attack is just the greeting between 2 yonkos, it is like a thing they do to show each other they are "yonko lvl" fighters) when Luffy fights anothr yonko (and that means he finally has reached the lvl). Anyway if I have to bet what it is, probably it is not coa, it could be very well coc (maybe like the "echos of coc" of BM who were knocking out people on other floors, this is enouh to move clouds kms from the users) or even simply an extreme amount of strength (just that) that in the end only the yonkos have and display.
During BM vs Kaido sky split... there was no lightening or coa blades.... so I feel its pure strength.... but even then that's a lot of strength coz its pure air slash without even creating an air slash....
Post automatically merged:

They will stop time eventually :myman:

On a serious note I think a powerful enough CoC slash should do to split the sky, that's it
Luffy + Yamato = Lufato vs Kaido ... would this be enough for sky split??

It'll most likely be vs BB and maybe Shanks too.

Shanks because his haki has been hyped and that could be Luffy's first true solo fight.

BB because he's fucking BB, but also because unlike the other two times we saw sky splitting in which all 4 clashed with a weapon, BB vs Luffy sky splitting will be two punches :finally:

not mine

luffy will do it once cuz it seem oda giving it to once to characters
WB once with shanks
shanks once with WB
bigmom once with kaidou
kaidou once with bigmom

now we see wb vs roger but no sky splitting
this may confirm this prediction .

so luffy will do it only with character that didn'e have it yet !?
teach vs luffy .

and if zoro gonna have it it will be only with mihawk

A

Akagaminoproduction

I think this would be the one Oda was trying to hype that will make MF war look like a trash...
Fucking legends... in a world of power these chads are bullshitting their way to the top....
btw... I think my eardrums will split before sky split.... afterall weak bullshit haki people cant stay conscious

Looks like Luffy has finally reached Kaido's level
:steef:
Looks like no need to be equal to split the sky
Still 100vs1 Kaido then its just luffy
Make sense why WB shanks split the sky
Shanks < Wb
Bigmeme < Kaido
Luffy < Kaido

Tf even is this pathetic chapter
Those advcoc coudnt even KO 1HP zoro or Kinemon,Law now can split the skys? Lmao

No one need to be equal
No need High AP
Its just need pathetic coc effect With plot armor

Like plot armour not touching each other

Looks like no need to be equal to split the sky
Still 100vs1 Kaido then its just luffy
Make sense why WB shanks split the sky
Shanks < Wb
Bigmeme < Kaido
Luffy < Kaido

Tf even is this pathetic chapter
Those advcoc coudnt even KO 1HP zoro or Kinemon,Law now can split the skys? Lmao

No one need to be equal
No need High AP
Its just need pathetic coc effect With plot armor

Like plot armour not touching each other
I disagree, I think the sky splitting moment serves to show that Luffy is now at the same playing field with Kaido.

Anyway, seeing as how you quickly changed tune the moment Luffy split the sky, I cant really take you seriously.
:gonope: