Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of Yamato downplayer who said she would be knocked out before Luffy gets to the roof. Looking hella clownish right now
"King > Yamato":kobeha:
They only downplay her because they don't like her and her agenda by being oden. I kinda get it, its annoying for an character to be someone else but not herself. But I think that will change after wano. Even though these are things critizized doesn't mean her strength should be downplayed in any means. She is the son/daughter of kaido and has his blood inside her.

B

Ballel

They only downplay her because they don't like her and her agenda by being oden. I kinda get it, its annoying for an character to be someone else but not herself. But I think that will change after wano. Even though these are things critizized doesn't mean her strength should be downplayed in any means. She is the son/daughter of kaido and has his blood inside her.
I think after Wano being opened Yamato will find her own role either as a SH or in Wano.
the Oden gag will always remain I guess.oda likes his character quirks/gags to much.

Oda box said she a daughter of kaido lol..and also this panel:
She literally said that he become a man coz oden is a man thats whole level of admiration she has towards him...

sorry i dont have energy to discuss this anymore...lets agree to disagree...
She doesn't say daughter, ever. She says "Son." Can't you read what Luffy's saying?

"But the narrative box says -- and the narrative box never lies." Which is why I have a theory that Kinemon is Oden.

I think after Wano being opened Yamato will find her own role either as a SH or in Wano.
the Oden gag will always remain I guess.oda likes his character quirks/gags to much.
But I see this Oden identity as this:
She has a low selfimportance and wants to be someone with high confidence and strong personality. She is living in an illusion and needs to break out of it. She needs to find out what it means being oneself and being strong by oneself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.