rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant "I wish oda treated zoro like he treated usopp", atleast sanji is getting his cool moments, he's the third best treated strawhat when lt comes to epicnes

Usopp in wano is almost like gohan
Post automatically merged:

How were the moments cringe? Maybe if you look at it like on surface level they are, which is a very stupid thing to do considering the fact that sanji is written to be a complex character, unlike zoro who was written to be a surface level character and very easy to understand, you can't really compare the two in that sense
sAnJi cHaRaCtEr
Some people read manga to just vibe, I don’t give a shit about sanjis perverted sack of shit of a character, and I don’t read one piece for that shit. You can read it for that, idgaf, but to call others stupid for not understanding is precisely why I don’t like Sanji nor his pretentious fanbase

sAnJi cHaRaCtEr
Some people read manga to just vibe, I don’t give a shit about sanjis perverted sack of shit of a character, and I don’t read one piece for that shit. You can read it for that, idgaf, but to call others stupid for not understanding is precisely why I don’t like Sanji nor his pretentious fanbase
I didn't say it's stupid, I said it's a stupid thing to do, you can be a genius and do dumb things, his character is pretty easy to understand once you actually read how the characters in the story view him

OK, then you don't have to trash on it, there are things I don't care and I don't want to know about, doesn't mean I have to insult those things, there's like no point lol

you don't care about sanji's character, you don't want to bother trying to understand it, that's fine, just why don't you ignore it instead of bringing it up?
**** you replied, “sAnjI cHarActEr > zOrO” the fuck :kaidowhat:

--Kaido looking so clean after taking combo adv coc attacks :steef::steef:

--Loving that more and more people in community are appreciating kaido in terms of character as well as power level as the strongest :cheers:

--Are you guys ready for kaido's FB :finally::finally: @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Tejas @Hanzo hattori
In fact, the most impressive character in the entire series.
Love the way he's putting up with everything his enemies throw at him, including the hatred of the LARINES.There isn't a single living being on planet earth at the height of being the WSC, the title was born for kaido.:cheers:

OK, then you don't have to trash on it, there are things I don't care and I don't want to know about, doesn't mean I have to insult those things, there's like no point lol

you don't care about sanji's character, you don't want to bother trying to understand it, that's fine, just why don't you ignore it instead of bringing it up?
Youre the one that preaching Sanjis character over another tho

Stop it fam

In fact, the most impressive character in the entire series.
Love the way he's putting up with everything his enemies throw at him, including the hatred of the LARINES.There isn't a single living being on planet earth at the height of being the WSC, the title was born for kaido.:cheers:
The WSC with an abysmal AP....
Post automatically merged:

--Kaido looking so clean after taking combo adv coc attacks :steef::steef:

--Loving that more and more people in community are appreciating kaido in terms of character as well as power level as the strongest :cheers:

--Are you guys ready for kaido's FB :finally::finally: @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Tejas @Hanzo hattori
EXCEPT OF his abysmal AP.

Youre the one that preaching Sanjis character over another tho

Stop it fam
I'm not really preaching, just saying if you don't care, just don't insult, I don't care about some mangas, it's not that I think they're bad or something I just don't care, I won't say that they and their community are trash or even bring them up because I really just don't care and I don't even want to read them

Same logic here

Status
Not open for further replies.