rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao the insecurity of the “ buT thE MoNSter tRIo”never ceases to step into hilarity. Insecure about women (Nami’s role on the crew), insecure about strength (Jinbe’s in particular), and now insecure about stronger (because Nami is strong) women (Yamato). Maybe you should consider that Oda doesn’t give a rat’s ass about your powerscaling and your “it MUST follow this Formula because ReASonS”.

People obsessed with powerscaling are a reflection of the worst part of this fanbase.
I don't like her character lol yall only like her cuz of side boobs lmao
Post automatically merged:

Kaido: The world doesn't need another dragon
Zoro: I will fulfill your request...
Luffy*

There was a theory goes around... that one of the crew will leave after wano, and its zoro, after learning his backstory in wano zoro will finally realize that he can become stronger without the crew, and luffy will not be able to convince zoro to stay.... in the end, zoro will see luffy as the final opponent to become the strongest, thus theyll fight to death, ....

This theory were made by a fan who obsess wants a good rivalry story, which one piece lacked, and oda already realized this and follow kishimotos way....
Lol won't happen and luffy eats zoro there is no rivalry there. Also samurai in wano are mid as hell only oden and ryuma r strong

No, I don't only like her because of sideboobs. I don't care about her sideboobs. Stop patronizing Yamato fans and putting words in their mouth
Then why do u like her? There is nothing to her character. She just popped out of nowhere. Sure she had interactions with ace but that doesn't make her a good character. She wants to be oden? Don't make me laugh there is only one oden and yamato ain't it.

Lol won't happen and luffy eats zoro there is no rivalry there. Also samurai in wano are mid as hell only oden and ryuma r strong

Then why do u like her? There is nothing to her character. She just popped out of nowhere. Sure she had interactions with ace but that doesn't make her a good character. She wants to be oden? Don't make me laugh there is only one oden and yamato ain't it.
People like her because she is a beautiful woman who is strong and is relevant in the story like boa Hancock unlike bigmom.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Of course you can see my new post:asura level

Yamato is a beast. Accept It.

Visual damage (Ashura's scar) Isn't >>>>>> all damage Kaido taked from Luffy, Yamato and the others.
In OP Swords do scars. So they do a visual damage.
But It doesn't mean Swords >>>>>>>> all.
And It doesn't mean Ashura >>>>>>> Yamato/Luffy.

It's simple to understand if you have a normal IQ.

I never saw a more toxic fandom.
Law was surprised and he would defeat big mom.
Asura is g5 level that us why oda had to nerf it

I think he meant "I wish oda treated zoro like he treated usopp", atleast sanji is getting his cool moments, he's the third best treated strawhat when lt comes to epicnes

Usopp in wano is almost like gohan

I mean, going back to what you said,
"I wish Oda would treat Zoro like he treats Sanji for ONE arc to show these mofos real pain."

We have already dealt with this in WCI. Zoro wasn't even there. That arc was so bad, we had to explore Sanjis character :chopoff:
No Zoro + Lame/Cringe Sanji Character Moments. It was a tragedy
How were the moments cringe? Maybe if you look at it like on surface level they are, which is a very stupid thing to do considering the fact that sanji is written to be a complex character, unlike zoro who was written to be a surface level character and very easy to understand, you can't really compare the two in that sense

This is a Good chapter a 8.5/10.

Impressive Endurance by Yamato, we see Yamato and Kaidou's race.

Kaidou is a freaking monster, i want Admirals fanboys proving any Admiral make the same as this dude, man what a freaking of nature.

Luffy with Snakeman and attack imbued with Conquerors thats crazy, maybe he will changing in all of forms, he will use Boudman for attack,Snakeman for Speed and when been attacked by Kaidou he will use a Tankman with Barrier AdcoA or even with AdCoC.

Luffy=>Yamato>Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.