[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 3 : Town Of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
It must be nice to be Ali and have that kind of confidence. Literally has done nothing this came but feels justified calling out other people.
Pipe down, I'm a doctor what do you expect me to do? tell you who's innocent and who's guilty? I provided my reads based on my guts cuz that's literally the only thing I can when my role is a doctor.

Now, I don't even want to talk to you, wait for end DP and we will see what happens, me thinking you are scum is because I know for sure I'm doctor while I don't know your role, BG is a shitty claim as well and I will just say this, I don't have any way to prove it but I bet you are scum this game, now let's not talk unless you have something on me/ ask me a direct question cuz I really don't like you chit chat gameplay mate.

Thanks.

ALI!

Destroya: claimed BG
Actions:
N1 - Ratchet: I felt that there was some opportunistic play around his suss by people I sussed.

N2 - Al: I felt like he was trying to game solve a bit and was someone that was a good target to be shot at Night if we was Town.

N3 - Al: Same reasons as above.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UwU: no claim.
Looking back to his posts, he hadn't contributed to anything since D1, not even reads, all he did is joke and fluff posts and the only time he voted to lynch somoene was Ekko on D1 because quote "My vote stays on you regardless because I can"
He abstained from Rhea lynch.

--------------------------------------------------------
AL Sama: Hadn't claimed but it's pretty obvious to everyone at this point, townie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sallucion: Claimed medium. Townie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

T-pein: Spy
some of his posts are quoted here:
anyways Ekko said Zanji>Zoro was the Jailor
N2. Jailed UWU. “I'm a Vig and I haven't done anything yet, and I don't have a fucking will cause I'm way too lazy for that."
Don claimed to ussop he was the most important town role (jailor) day 1 and that if he dies then town loses...
why did yall make Jailor claim.

:laughmoji:

ussop thinks Jailor was Zanji>Zoro
yes on day 1 I bugged Misty.
on Day 2 I got Jailed.
I was gonna check sallucion.

I have also checked his earlier posts, he seems legit spy and town. Townie in my read according to posts vibes and results.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ekko: Hadn't claimed.
Here are some of his most recent posts:
i am immune to roleblocks yet told action failed when sm1 tries to rb me
doesnt sound right
ratchet cleared uwu as inno for now

who did ratchet sus last day, or did he hint investing fuji thats why mafia killed him?

This is something I was working on like an hour ago then I too a break came back to see some nonesense and I don't feel like continuing the rest of who remained now, do whatever you want with it.

ALI!

I don't know who we are lynching and I'm not sure if I will be here near end DP.

Between Dest and UwU I would choose UwU cuz Idk if dest is just a townie hoping I turn scum like genshin game and is not logically thinking here.

Vote Lynch UwU

yeah we'll get to that
So I think we should lynch either of this 3:
UwU - Vig - Mafia
ALI! - Doc - SK
Destroya - BG - GF

Do you think it's better to lynch UwU first? I mean if Ratchet his DN is correct and not forged, it means UwU can't be mafia.
If we lynch Destroya and he turns out to be BG, it means UwU is mafia.

What do you think about Jailing ALI!. We lynch UwU (Since we already have 2 votes). If UwU is Vig, Ekko should block Destroya.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
UwU - Vig - Mafia
ALI! - Doc - SK
Destroya - BG - GF

Do you think it's better to lynch UwU first? I mean if Ratchet his DN is correct and not forged, it means UwU can't be mafia.

What do you think about Jailing ALI!. We lynch UwU (Since we already have 2 votes). If UwU is Vig, Ekko should block Destroya.
could be nobody did nothing to ekko.... so i didnt read anything too

UwU - Vig - Mafia
ALI! - Doc - SK
Destroya - BG - GF

@AL sama What do you think? I rather lynch Destroya first, but we don't have that much time left, and already votes on UwU

AL sama

Red Haired
UwU - Vig - Mafia
ALI! - Doc - SK
Destroya - BG - GF

you think trapper is the only protective type role we got??

Status
Not open for further replies.