[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 3 : Town Of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I honestly don't, my hunch about everyone was right almost everytime except maybe for Nick and ratchet . you are being too skeptical, yes I would have probably done a better job If I protected town's major roles but after Nick's flip, I had decided I would visit who, I know for sure is a townie. that's the entire story no more no less.

Dude jumped me ever since D1, cuz I sused RATCHET, and him pushing me rn is a desperate act by all means.

Then How could have I killed someone if I was Rbed?

I was the first to claim this day cuz I felt the necessity, also I get why I was Rbed yesterday, but c'mon now it's so obvious SK was Rbed sometime earlier so he couldn't kill, I wasn't even Rbed and I had hoped my heal would actually save someone.

even people I picked were people I found townish by my reads.

with everything being said, as a town player, I know I win if town wins and I don't have to be alive for that, but do consider other suspects cuz I really think game is too open to do a mislynch.
Where am I pushing you right now? You keep shading me each phase here. What were your actions each night?

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
God I wish I was vig, I would gladly shoot you.

won't even respond to what I'm pretty sure have answered in the past, your posts are filler, I would stop playing maf if you are not scum.

God I wish I was vig, I would gladly shoot you.

won't even respond to what I'm pretty sure have answered in the past, your posts are filler, I would stop playing maf if you are not scum.
What have you done this game? You're so quick to dismiss everything I say and not even give me a response, telling me I'm filler. You've done nothing this game and you're afraid to get caught twice as Wolf. It's okay, seems like I can't yet convince people that you're scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.