Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Ah, no, this 7 month one was a bit before then, maybe a year or two. I *think* Rot hosted that Vig one, Schlock Mercenary if I recall correctly.
Ah ok. I wasn't playing mafia when your game was hosted then because I had just started playing around the time that Vig game happened and I was following it and thought it was never going to end.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Good win for the Cult. If I hadn't been so obsessed with the Apprentice, I wouldn't have worried about D1 convert as much and just went after the Cult. Deserved win, though.

Ekko, you were hella scummy all game but I applaud your tenacity. I appreciate the Super kill as well; I don't mind going out like that after a long game.
im the scummiest scum to scum

@Lindltaylor @Flower everything I did during the game was me being the coach and not your friend so I hope you guys won't take it to the heart

as far as the games goes I'd say it had some issues in some areas and could've been better in my opinion but it was a fun setup nonetheless

everyone enjoyed the game so props to you guys
I'd be curious to see what issues you had, in a friendly way of course.

:wellwell:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ah ok. I wasn't playing mafia when your game was hosted then because I had just started playing around the time that Vig game happened and I was following it and thought it was never going to end.
Ya, I think you probably started a bit later on. This one basically retired the first wave of players we had on OJ, think you were in the 2nd wave that came though.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
yess town was amazing
but a slight scum read on a player is nothing compared to a solid scum read and confident scum lock

we can talk out of a slight scum read easily, because town did scum read lot of other townies as well

i mean tell me lind, why was tris lynched day 2 if town scum read so well??

its becausae we can talk ourself out so long as no result says 100% this player is scum
Tris' lynch basically shows that players push on reads without out mechanical info since the entire Tris push was read based. But town having very good reads isn't foolproof. They could catch scum 9 times out of 10 with their reads this game. Not the one mislynch that would invalidate it.

Emilia's ability wasn't the only thing that screwed Rej over completely, because the fake IC was built to be a choice, not an obligation.

If scum were only going to use the fake IC to ride for town cred, then Emilia's ability was built to counter it. It was always meant to scum lock the player, or at least put suspicion his way.

So Emilia's role being in the game to counter it, would have been null, if the IC happened after she had been taken out.
The venti picture for lynch write up was so pretty
yess
and the lumine onee
Yess. I'm quite good at searching for good pics, huh? Fufufuffu.

Status
Not open for further replies.