Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
scum reading me is fine, but actually lynching me was hard to do with no evidence at the time, else i wudnt be alive till day 9 or 10

thats my whole issue with the hosts

i think town had good reads, but nothing was too incriminating until after day 3 where it was gg
You did a great job surviving, I thought there were a lot of things incriminating you

The moment you claimed vig, they should have offed you

Zemmi

GodMommie
scum reading me is fine, but actually lynching me was hard to do with no evidence at the time, else i wudnt be alive till day 9 or 10

thats my whole issue with the hosts

i think town had good reads, but nothing was too incriminating until after day 3 where it was gg
That's the thing town doesn't need anything solid to lynch.

I use to never have any "solid" information to lynch people, I would just say "I feel" to convince people :milaugh: I have never been very good with the mechanical/information aspect of mafia (as you can tell from all my bad action choices when I play) but my reads/feels for scum players have always been pretty good.

Town will always struggle if they wait for hard evidence, I think.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Anyway, Andrius had the hardest wincon because he had no defenses himself, and literally couldn‘t even really kill anyone. Aether was bulletproof, so a regular kill wouldn‘t have even worked, there was a chance Diluc was commuted every other night, Venti would have become death immune at some point and one of the only 2 delusion users was also bulletproof.
Coupling more on what Flower said here:
Diluc, Aether, and Venti were going to be out of the vig/lynch pool by virtue of just existing in the game. Not to mention Venti getting an ability to create anything he wants, and becoming death immune later, would have made the wincon almost impossible to achieve.

Also, they could not harvest super abilities or passives, which means being bulletproof was out of the questions. Their harvest also failed on certain abilities like UwU's bane of evil mask. LM's death miller write up, Rej's fake ICs, and a few more.

The wincon was the hardest in the game.

The respawn is what made that role, it was otherwise soooo difficult

I didn't think it was winnable, dunno how we did it :few:
Yess, the respawns were put in place because the wincon was too tough. In fact, even with the respawns, you needed a lot of luck to win. Essentially, you should have killed off Emilia (Diona) before using your poison, because that's the only way you could have killed Ratchet/Drago (Aether)

Also, extremely lucky that Venti died before becoming death immune, so it was basically a race against the clock too. So the respawns were put in place for a very valid reason. You guys did great completing this wincon.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You did a great job surviving, I thought there were a lot of things incriminating you

The moment you claimed vig, they should have offed you
absolutely
when i claimed shooting misty, and LM said he tracked me
LOL

HOW WOULD I KNOW TAC KNOWS WHO SHOOTS HIM???

so many things not in my control

these vests and day actions r too much to keep track off

i basically got cucked by 2 day vests

one given to TAC one given to conq

i literally cannot do anything to stop that lol. thats super powerful

Yess, the respawns were put in place because the wincon was too tough. In fact, even with the respawns, you needed a lot of luck to win. Essentially, you should have killed off Emilia (Diona) before using your poison, because that's the only way you could have killed Ratchet/Drago (Aether)

Also, extremely lucky that Venti died before becoming death immune, so it was basically a race against the clock too. So the respawns were put in place for a very valid reason. You guys did great completing this wincon.
The Venti lynch was so good :steef: sorry not sorry @Wris

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's the thing town doesn't need anything solid to lynch.

I use to never have any "solid" information to lynch people, I would just say "I feel" to convince people :milaugh: I have never been very good with the mechanical/information aspect of mafia (as you can tell from all my bad action choices when I play) but my reads/feels for scum players have always been pretty good.

Town will always struggle if they wait for hard evidence, I think.
well yea thats exactly why even a simple message that the hosts think is vague will actually ruin the entire team
because like u said, town in the early game is very uninformed and any slight bit of info will be taken seriously as a lead

Emil

Certified Memelord
we made sure to busdrive TAC with LM and shoot LM so all protections on TAC go to LM, while the shot goes to TAC

but we didnt expect a day vest

Status
Not open for further replies.