rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's possible lol. People mocked me between 1000-1010 about Zoro vs King, and I'm not even half as adamant about Yamato fighting Jack. It's obvious she won't be fighting Kaido the entire time though, she will eventually be removed from the fight.

Really easy scenario to process:

- Jack beats Inu
- Jack goes to Performance Floor
- Everyone too distracted to handle Jack
- Luffy sends Yamato through the rooftop hold (directly above Performance Floor) to stop Jack.

And if that doesnt happen, I dont care lol. And before people say "she's too strong for Jack", realize who Zoro is fighting right now after scarring Kaido.
hmmm how does Luffy know Jack is wreaking havoc though? he doesn't have island range CoO lol

hmmm how does Luffy know Jack is wreaking havoc though? he doesn't have island range CoO lol
Momo does though so there's that. Or at least the Voice of all Things. Luffy technically does have this too.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. He can just send her down like he did to Law/Zoro after a number of chapters. By coincidence she can be used for that. Not something that needs to be overthought.

Granted, this is IF Inu loses. If not it doesn't matter what I think

Your candy boy lost 3 times to Kaido and you have the guts to piss over Zoro.

Yamato is > to luffy in any way possible.

100chapter in Wano prove that Luffy lost to Kaido got one shot by a move that Yamato did easly counter - Bagua (Kaido was hybrind)

Zoro didnt lost to Kaido but to Kaido and Big Mom (hakkay).

So we can clearly see that both Yamato and Zoro are superior to Luffy :milaugh:
That's why zoro is fighting king not kaido. That's why luffy could fight kaido ALONE for 30 mins. That's why zoro needed everyone's help. That's why he got fucked by thunder bagua. Luffy>>>>>>>>>>loro
Yamato>>>>>loro
Post automatically merged:

Just wait until he is finished with that beast Pirate. I seriously doubt that Luffy and Yamato will pull it off by themselves and this argument goes down independently from ZKK, but we will find out soon enough :goyea:
Luffy finna pop gear 5 and smash kaido through onigashima

All of his relationships seem to be on the violent side. Big mom is the closest thing that he has of a friend and they fought for 2 days until they decided to stop until they conquered the world, then they would resume it until one of then died:kayneshrug: I dont think Kaido is full blown racist but he definitely prefers to keep his distance
After the chapter, I feel that Kaido's story is kind of a reflection of Yamato's story. Kaido was betrayed by humans many times in his life, never had real friends and was alone all his life, the only thing he could count on in his life is strength.

And probably like Whitebeard, he wanted a family, but he couldn't trust the humans, and when he had his child, he hoped to have a child he could trust and together rule the world.

But he didn't get what he wanted, Yamato was a girl and she was also very trustworthy to humans and was able to find friends. All her life, Kaido had tried to make her hate humans, but he couldn't, he pushed her away, but only pushed her further away from him.
And I also think humans killed kaido's wife.

Last edited:
You mean law? Luffy could hold back ocean sovereignty if he wanted 2 he knew it would damage him so he didn't. Cuz he knows hes the strongest out of the supernovas and with out him they r fucked
Nobody believe you.everybody know zoro>>>>>>other 4.zoro know he is the strongest out of the supernova so he took 2 yonko combo.zoro knew others will die so zoro took all hakai alone by himself.law only open his mouth when that happened,he can't do anything.plus Luffy can't hold back ocean sovereignty.luffy will 100% die.no chance for him at all.dont tell me you think Luffy is strong cause without zoro covering him he is nothing.wci prove it.luffy can't even win against the weakest yonko commander 1.luffy fans is dumb just like sanjigaytards

Yeah it's possible lol. People mocked me between 1000-1010 about Zoro vs King, and I'm not even half as adamant about Yamato fighting Jack. It's obvious she won't be fighting Kaido the entire time though, she will eventually be removed from the fight.

Really easy scenario to process:

- Jack beats Inu
- Jack goes to Performance Floor
- Everyone too distracted to handle Jack
- Luffy sends Yamato through the rooftop hole (directly above Performance Floor) to stop Jack.

And if that doesnt happen, I dont care lol. Just that I think it's possible. And before people say "she's too strong for Jack", realize who Zoro is fighting right now after scarring Kaido.

The point is to keep an open mind about what can happen. Thats it.
:milaugh: We will see

Wrong slashing wounds and blunt damage attacks just leave different wounds on the enemy. Slashing attacks scar, blunt attacks don't. But that doesn't mean that slashing attacks always deal more damage just because they are Flashier.

It is that simple.
keep ur shit execuses to urself , Oda shows punshes lethality by leaving imprints on the body as what the dude showed when luffy punched Doffy's subordinate but he didn't do this shit to Kaido gtfo with ur bs

Nobody believe you.everybody know zoro>>>>>>other 4.zoro know he is the strongest out of the supernova so he took 2 yonko combo.zoro knew others will die so zoro took all hakai alone by himself.law only open his mouth when that happened,he can't do anything.plus Luffy can't hold back ocean sovereignty.luffy will 100% die.no chance for him at all.dont tell me you think Luffy is strong cause without zoro covering him he is nothing.wci prove it.luffy can't even win against the weakest yonko commander 1.luffy fans is dumb just like sanjigaytards
Ahahha omgggg these fucks getting out of hand ur honestly mental. U need help frfr

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
"Ogre Princess" She ain't Fiona from Shrek ffs. Viz always on some lame shit. Oni Princess sounds so much better

"You are the child of Ogres" Good God, this aint it:whitepress:
Does this mean Yamato's mom is also an Ogre or whatever???

"Help me Luffy" "Just man up and look"
Saying this to someone who has Acrophobia:josad:
I honestly understand Momo's pain:catsweat::catcry:

"But the world doesn't need two Dragons"
Luffy doesn't need Dragon either:goyea:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.