Chapter Discussion COC is not enough to Scar nor Deal Significant Damage to Kaido

Then why tf kaido asks you can use coc too lmao
and he already cuted kaido with enma and didny leaves a scar
Because theres CoC in the attack as well? You guys are mixing Enma being A factor with Enma being the SOLE factor
Post automatically merged:

Its his haki, so yeah idk what's your point.
Then you need to learn how to read because its right there in the page:kayneshrug:

With a blunt weapon also which invalidates claims that blunt attacks can't scar
Blunt attacks can't scar, that's true. Yamato used ice to convert it into a slash.

As for the main question, of course, a powerful attack from a bladed weapon is indeed required to form a scar. But saying that Big Mom and Shanks don't have the strength to scar Kaido is hilarious. They're yonkos ffs. I for one don't think that Kaido has ever had a serious fight with either Shanks or Big Mom. Shanks wouldn't be 100% clean in Marineford if they had fought and BM considers Kaido her little brother. I think it's quite obvious they didn't have a serious fight.

As for Yamato, I do think that she might have less ap then Zoro but you also have to keep into account that her main offense is blunt attacks and not slashes. She hasn't been shown to be as adept at the latter. Also, this could very well be the first time that she has ever used a sharp attack, considering this is probably her first time using her devil fruit. Luffy shouldn't even be a part of this scar argument.

With a blunt weapon also which invalidates claims that blunt attacks can't scar
Yeah thats what I agree on too. But Yamato used a slicing technique on Kaido aswell which did leave no scar or bruise at him to this point.
Thats what I mean that Yamatos and Luffys advanced CoC seem weak in comparison to zoros.

Enma was non factor it was never mentioned as anything more special than Ame no habakiri when Oden used it and scarred Kaido with it so why would it be special and gain extra abilities now just because Zoro happens to wield it
Did you skip the multiple pages that I dumped where they do exactly that? Go check them out and have yet another one just in case

Yeah thats what I agree on too. But Yamato used a slicing technique on Kaido aswell which did leave no scar or bruise at him to this point.
Thats what I mean that Yamatos and Luffys advanced CoC seem weak in comparison to zoros.
Yamato used ice to make it a slash same as how Aokiji used it to turn grass into a blade. Luffy got nothing to do with this, lol.

People put Enma on pedestal love to ignore real panels there was Zero importance emphasised on Enma here everyone can see Ame no habakiri did accomplish the exact same feat.

When Oden clashed with WB we never got any indication that it was any more special than Ame no habakiti either, we can go over every instance of Oden using his swords this will always remain the case. Zoro used all his three when he scarred Kaido but somehow Enma gained some extra ability we did not see Oden have acess to according to haters:wellwell:

Last edited:
Yamato used ice to make it a slash same as how Aokiji used it to turn grass into a blade. Luffy got nothing to do with this, lol.
But does it matter if its a real blade or something like ice if it's infused with both CoA and advanced CoC?
I was reffering to luffy because none of his advanced CoC punches made Kaido scream in agony like zoros strongest attack in his weakest state did. I wasn't including him in my scaring argument actually.

Did you skip the multiple pages that I dumped where they do exactly that? Go check them out and have yet another one just in case

Except that's false as we saw during the flashback Enma is no more special than Ame no habakiri both of them did equal damage why wasn't Enma highlighted for being the key here when Oden scarred Kaido

During their intro they also got equal amounts of hype and being paralleled you conveniently decided to forget this panel showing they are same grade and quality

Last edited:
What i think will happen in the upcoming chapters of wano

-hiyori is the pheasant completing the momotaro tale and she will bring ame no habekiri to Momo.

-momo reopens kaidos scar oden gave him.

-Luffy goes gear 5

What i think will happen in the upcoming chapters of wano

-hiyori is the pheasant completing the momotaro tale and she will bring ame no habekiri to Momo.

-momo reopens kaidos scar oden gave him.

-Luffy goes gear 5
But aside of bringing ame no habekiri to momo what role will she play there? She would be totally useless and a burden to them.

And ame no habakiri alone will do shit to kaido without any CoA or ACoC which both Momo shouldn't be able to use.

Except that's false as we saw during the flashback Enma is no more special than Ame no habakiri why wasn't Enma highlighted for being the key here when Oden scarred Kaido
Because even though he used 2, Enma is the real reason since it boosts attack power. It fuctions very much like Shisui, the sword that it replaced

But aside of bringing ame no habekiri to momo what role will she play there? She would be totally useless and a burden to them.

And ame no habakiri alone will do shit to kaido without any CoA or ACoC which both Momo shouldn't be able to use.
We don't know that. I think momo will reopen kaidos scar with the soul of oden that still lingers in it. Momo will call his attack sunachi. Hiyori being a burden i do see but she doesn't have to stay up there all that long. Maybe she goes down and meets up with zoro to kill Orochi. Or Denjiro

We don't know that. I think momo will reopen kaidos scar with the soul of oden that still lingers in it. Momo will call his attack sunachi. Hiyori being a burden i do see but she doesn't have to stay up there all that long. Maybe she goes down and meets up with zoro to kill Orochi. Or Denjiro
But what on Hiyori is symbolizing a pheasant? I can't think of anything actually. Zoro would be perfect for being a pheasant, since he is officially called as one of the wings of luffy. He also has a goal to exterminate kaido the oni if we look at his vivre card at least. There are so many ZKK hints and foreshadowings that it would be a waste on zoro only to kill an fodder idiot like Orochi. This role should be momos or Hiyoris role tbh.

But what on Hiyori is symbolizing a pheasant? I can't think of anything actually. Zoro would be perfect for being a pheasant, since he is officially called as one of the wings of luffy. He also has a goal to exterminate kaido the oni if we look at his vivre card at least. There are so many ZKK hints and foreshadowings that it would be a waste on zoro only to kill an fodder idiot like Orochi. This role should be momos or Hiyoris role tbh.
If zoro goes up so does sanji and i dont think that's happening. Hiyori has a pheasent on her red kimono. And not everyone from the momotaro tales has to fight. Hiyori delivering ame no habikiri is more than enough for her no? We'll just have to wait and see brother.

If zoro goes up so does sanji and i dont think that's happening. Hiyori has a pheasent on her red kimono. And not everyone from the momotaro tales has to fight. Hiyori delivering ame no habikiri is more than enough for her no? We'll just have to wait and see brother.
Well for me Hiyori going up there is also very unlikely. It will be either zoro or marco. But yeah, lets wait and see.