Break Week Is Zoro vs King basically answer to us what would happen if Zoro and Sanji fought for real?

Sanji came out looking better from King and Hybrid Queen ganging up on him than King did from taking an attack from Marco

King spends more time on the floor and is shown bleeding unlike Sanji :josad:
But that was against Marco. I know you sanji fans are believing what vegafraud said about sanji becoming a fiery bird but marco is someone that already exist since Marineford. He has a pineapple head :shame:

I can't deny you are making up the existence of a single panel showing Sanji knocked out on the floor :milaugh:

When you realize that King's full Zoan dive bomb attack against Sanji did less than Queen's full Zoan dive bomb attack against Big Mom, in spite of aerial attacks being King's specialty :crazwhat:
I love how desperate Sanji fans always like to twist narrative
Narrative was that King was about to kill Sanji by Sanjis own existence and that suit saved his ass and Sanji was still roughed up and momentarily K.Oed.
But some how Sanjis Daddy Suit saving him from King's nameless beak attack means King can't damage Raid Shit at all? So he can't use Swordsmanship, Ryou, Fire, continue rag dolling sanji
Post automatically merged:

Reality is Sanji got wrecked by King while King used his own fighting style with the only time they clashed kicks Sanji saying "Ooof" despite his high durability suit protecting him. Imagine if there were a direct kick clash between Base King and Base Sanji. Well you don't need to imagine check out sanji vs Vergo

In reality Zoro can't beat Sanji even tho he's a bit superior
Sanji is too fast and zoro isn't touching sanji unless he spam slashes but his CoO sucks to track Sanji

Just like Marco can't beat Jozu despite being slightly stronger.

But that was against Marco. I know you sanji fans are believing what vegafraud said about sanji becoming a fiery bird but marco is someone that already exist since Marineford. He has a pineapple head :shame:
King is so superior to Sanji yet needed zoan form to overpower distracted Sanji and did nothing much
Needed Queen to take down base Sanji.

While base King is able to match enma Zoro and take away his words easily

I wonder who's really pathetic

If Sanji is below King for being overpowered by zoan King or by 2 Calamities at once
What does this make Zoro who can't overpower base King?

Sanji is too fast and zoro isn't touching sanji unless he spam slashes but his CoO sucks to track Sanji

King is so superior to Sanji yet needed zoan form to overpower distracted Sanji and did nothing much

If Sanji is below King for being overpowered by zoan King or by 2 Calamities at once
Doodle
Doodle
Doodle
Bob
always
has the
dumbest take

In reality u just got that low iq

queen can walk, can use swords
we basically are getting Zoro vs Sanji
When Queen starts throwing tornados that can tear Kaidos ass apart, can bust mountain and make Kaido and Big Mom shit with his Haki flex and can blitz point blank Kaido while having 30 broken bones and permanently scarring him like Oden did we can maybe have that conversation.

For now King is Sanji on steroids
He canonically and Factually had STRONGER kicks than Sanji
He canonically and factually had superior fire than Sanji
He canonically and factually wrecked Raid Shit Lanji
He canonically and factually is MUCH more durable and endurant than Sanji
He canonically and factually is MUCH more lethal than Sanji

King has everything that sanji has and ALOT more.

Zoro is fighting EoS Sanji on steroids

queen can walk, can use swords
we basically are getting Zoro vs Sanji
I think among all people @Echizen_Jo_Ndule has earned being called retarded so many times

almost like its a natural law for noodle to have retarded takes
:suresure:these same retarded takes the reasons why I don't get fooled like y'all

People who thought zoro won't fight King and King is trash
No they switched their wanks
:milaugh:I rather rather retarded than bepart of a cult