• Buggy

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Roger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
I'm not a fan of tattoo honestly
Besides, I'm the type of guy who always finds new interests in life... new things to try or see, or listen or experience...

So, I'm of the mindset that sure I can love something so much, but if I made a tattoo about it, maybe in the next 10 or 15 or 20 years, I may not like how it looks or maybe I have lost all interest in the "subject" that I made tattoo about by that time

So to give you an example, forget about a series like One Piece... let me bring an example from normal shit, like you having a tattoo of your girlfriend name on your arm for example, let's hope things stay and work out, but maybe the relationship gets fucked and it's over in few years, now you're left with your ex-girlfriend name as tattoo on your body, and to remove it, you can, but honestly, you'll ruin and disfigure your skin in that area (at least as far as I know, maybe they created new method of removing tattoo without disfiguring and I have no clue LOL)

But you get the point....

At one point in my life, I had so much passion for a sport called "Football/soccer" with almost everything in my life revolves around cheering Real Madrid team.... yet, in the last 5 years, I couldn't care less if they won or lost a game.... this is what.....time can change your interest and mindset... and tattoo honestly doesn't go well with that

However, I do think the idea of having tattoo can be good idea to HIDE a scar or something that you don't like being seen clearly by people on your body.... again, only if you hate it, you can embrace your scars and flaws like a G though, which is what I prefer

I never had any tattoo and I don't think I will ever make one. I had Dreadlocks and piercing when I was in the university but never tattoo. But I do like tattoo design. All of my ex were tattoed tbh.
Just a bit of advice on my behalf, it's better to really think before you put a tattoo in your body. And seriously consider will you ever bored with the design or not.
Like for example, I know a 50 yo woman who put two small butterflies on her back. One butterfly stays and the other one fly away leaving the first one. She put it because her husband passed away of cancer. So the butterfly represent them both, the one who stay is her, and the other one who fly away is her husband. Now this is an example of tattoo that you won't be bored of it for the rest of your life.

I never had any tattoo and I don't think I will ever make one. I had Dreadlocks and piercing when I was in the university but never tattoo. But I do like tattoo design. All of my ex were tattoed tbh.
Just a bit of advice on my behalf, it's better to really think before you put a tattoo in your body. And seriously consider will you ever bored with the design or not.
Like for example, I know a 50 yo woman who put two small butterflies on her back. One butterfly stays and the other one fly away leaving the first one. She put it because her husband passed away of cancer. So the butterfly represent them both, the one who stay is her, and the other one who fly away is her husband. Now this is an example of tattoo that you won't be bored of it for the rest of your life.
Getting a One Piece Tattoo will be so fucking weird
Cause fans are flip flopping here hahahaha

One day, they all cheer for this character and he's called with the "W" letter
the other day they call him with "L" by those same fans LMAO
Post automatically merged:

I might get a tatoo to hide the scar I got from my spine surgery, but not an OP one because that’d be too cartoonish for my taste. I might get a dragon tatoo that will look similar to Kaido’s dragon form though.
Dragon tattoo would make you a Yakuza boss LMAO

We'll start calling you "Oyabun"
:cheers:

I will never put one BUT
If for example I have to choose which tattoo to put regardless…

I believe I will put the tattoo on Ace’s arm which has the letters “ACE” with S crossed

my reasoning is:
1- Ace is my favorite character in the show
2- the name “Ace” anyways means the star.. or the MVP of the group
3- A is my initial letter in my name..

so overall, it seems like the most appropriate

also, I’m the type of guy who doesn’t want tattoo because it is rare to witness something timeless… so it is unknown if I am after 20 years I will like the same tattoo Lol.. maybe my taste will differ by then…

So, at least the word “Ace” can still have meaning after many years

I'll wait and see if Yamato gets a Jolly Roger design lol

Usopps always been my favorite character but there's nothing cool looking I could get to rep that