Speculations Sanji is the only one capable of defeating Queen

So in regards to whether or not Sanji will defeat queen, I think it is almost guaranteed that he will. The reason being is that he is the only member of the alliance who is capable of doing so.

When I say this I do not include characters who are much, much, stronger than Sanji, such as Luffy, Law, and Kid. Since these characters most likely will be taking on the 2 yonko of this arc and hence I don't think that they will be fighting the calamities or anyone else. At most they could throw a few punches in a clash, but they are clearly needed elsewhere and I don't think they'll have time to deal with the calamities(who I'm sure they are stronger than by now) while there are 2 yonko on the loose.

But of the characters that could possibly take on Queen, such as the other supernova or the scabbards, I think that Sanji is the only one who is capable of doing so and winning. Why?

Queen uses plagues. Biological warfare. While chopper could create some cure for the plagues used by his subordinates, those were just the plagues used by his subordinates. He himself likely wields even stronger plagues. However, there is a counter to Queen's powers. Bacteria are killed by heat, meaning that people who have heat related powers can counter Queen. This is where sanji comes in.

With his ability, hell memories, Sanji engulfs his entire body in flames. Doing so, he could likely kill any of Queen's bacteria(or even viruses, those also get heat killed) that have infected him.

It is because of this, that sanji is the only person in the alliance capable of defeating Queen.

Well of course if you remove tons of characters Sanji will end up as the strongest. Unfortunately he isn't on YC2 level just yet. Unless Oda wants it at all costs, he isn't doing the job.
Luffy, Kid, and Law literally cannot fight a yonko commander this arc lmao
They are up against two yonkos. TWO of them.

In what scenario do you imagine those characters being even able to take on a YC? If these guys are busy dealing with YCs, who is going to fight the actual yonko?

Why can't Kid fight Queen. He should want payback for torturing him and Killer. It would be a good pre battle before he fights Big Mom.
I don't think there are any pre-battles, at least not on onigashima(where both queen and BM are).
When the allies arrive on onigashima, it will be all out war.

BM wants Kid dead. Im sure kaido does as well. I don't think they're going to just let the calamities take care of them. BM especially won't after having both cracker and katakuri taken out by another WG member only last arc and snack getting beat by urouge. I don't think BM underestimates the WG anymore.
Post automatically merged:

And what has this to do with my post
You mentioned that I removed characters that were stronger than Sanji so that sanji ends up the strongest.

I was just saying that those characters I removed cannot fight queen because they need to fight the yonko

I think he will need Chopper /frankly assist tbh.

The disease thingy is not blocked by dj or heat.

I don't think these are normal viruses /bacterias afterl all.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man, shit’s getting bad around here...are y’all so insecure that we really need another “SANJI-SAN OMG SO STRONK” thread every 45 minutes?

Sanji will fight Queen, unless he doesn’t, then he’ll end up fighting someone else in the Yonko alliance, unless he doesn’t do that either, then he’ll bake a cake that’ll make Big Mom faint, unless that ALSO doesn’t happen...like, God damn, chill out for a bit and let the manga run its course.

Whatever Oda decides to do with Sanji will end up working out and making sense; the same goes for Zoro and literally every other character in this story. It SEEMS likely that he’ll face Queen, but who really knows? All that is certain is we didn’t need YET ANOTHER THREAD about this topic when there are no fewer than two others on the front page of this section right now. Christ, before I read the actual post, I could have sworn this was more Chrono bullshit, but the disease seems to be spreading.

Why not? Do you think that most bacteria survive being torched by extremely hot flames?
Our bacterias ? You know the real ones.
Heat can deal with them.

OP world viruses bacterias?
Na .

OP world bacterias or viruses are way different and as we've seen they can be modified drastically.

So someone(a Yonko commander) called "The plague" must already have something like that covered.

Plus Queen durability is still far too high for Sanji.

Why do you assume this?

if people get fevers in OP, that means that bacteria in OP can be killed with heat
Cuz thats kinds lame for OP standards .

Plus don't compare "normal colds" that can be relieved with fever to the viruses a guy called the plague can create

Even more a sole brief inhalation is enough to affect Sanji .

In your idea Sanji will be covered with his fire all the figth....

Last edited: