Speculations Sanji is the only one capable of defeating Queen

Fair enough, sorry for snapping. Just seen a lot of overt wanking for seemingly no reason lately, so I made a snap judgment in error. I don’t disagree with the point you’re trying to make, there are a bunch of reasons why it makes sense for Sanji to take on Queen...Oda’s thrown us some curveballs before, but this seems predetermined since the start.
You complain here and you ignore on Zoro threads that are being made and wanking him around? Dude, get over yourself if you think this is going far. Hope your not switching sides to Zoro-Brainer sides for this outburst -.-...

its the same thing as with Katakuri. why do you desperately want your favorite to die?
Queen got up after smacks from a yonko. okay, nerfed one, but still physically BM was at the top of her game.
Sanji can not dish out half as much.

even if you bend logic and argue that he is immue to Queens biological warfare he is simply not capable to overpower him in any respect.
how is he hoping to put Queen down?

Fair enough, sorry for snapping. Just seen a lot of overt wanking for seemingly no reason lately, so I made a snap judgment in error. I don’t disagree with the point you’re trying to make, there are a bunch of reasons why it makes sense for Sanji to take on Queen...Oda’s thrown us some curveballs before, but this seems predetermined since the start.
It’s okay, I probably should have given this thread a better title.

I agree with you tho, the actual wank threads are pretty annoying
Post automatically merged:

its the same thing as with Katakuri. why do you desperately want your favorite to die?
Queen got up after smacks from a yonko. okay, nerfed one, but still physically BM was at the top of her game.

even if you bend logic and argue that he is immue to Queens biological warfare he is simply not capable to overpower him in any respect.
How am I trying to bend logic

fire kills germs

It will be these guys vs Queen

I don't think so just because of how many guys we need to fight

- the flying 6
-the numbers(idk if they overall with the flying 6, but so far they seem to be a different category than the headliners)
-the big mom pirates(including smoothie, daifuku, perospero, and possibly others)

Last edited:

I agree.
The guy who viewed Queen as his respected senior, already achieved:
- fighting an island of Natural Born Warriors including their 2 dukes
- fighting Admiral Fujitora, Former Fleet Admiral Sengoku, senior Vice Admiral Tsuru, and still managed to sink half of their fleets
- fighting thousand years old, island sized beast Zunisha
- fighting Wanokuni's strongest scabbard Ashura Douji
^ neither of the above has managed to make Jack permanently out of the game. When Zunisha sinked him, below the ocean he was still conscious.
And that guy still respects Queen so much!!

And by Queen's quick portrayal during Udon chapters, his best stat is his endurance too, same like Jack.
With how Jack muchly fearing / respecting Queen, it's not too farfetched to think Queen's endurance is even above Jack's.

So no, Sanji won't have enough DC to solo and defeat Queen. Tag team is needed.

I agree.
- fighting Admiral Fujitora, Former Fleet Admiral Sengoku, senior Vice Admiral Tsuru, and still managed to sink half of their fleets
^ neither of the above has managed to make Jack permanently out of the game. When Zunisha sinked him, below the ocean he was still conscious.

And by Queen's quick portrayal during Udon chapters, his best stat is his endurance too, same like Jack.
With how Jack muchly fearing / respecting Queen, it's not too farfetched to think Queen's endurance is even above Jack's.

Feel like many threats will be tag team, but Sanji get majority hits in his final fight since he can't grow if with others as well with Luffy who while will need help with Kaido, he get majority of fighting and final blow to push himself above others in the fight.

Queen honestly might be stronger or at least by COA standards than King since he is able to tank her attacks and could damage her. Can you imagine King vs BM face to face as I feel she will tore off his wings and brutalized him given Pterodon are more fragile dinosaurs like birds.

Queen honestly might be stronger or at least by COA standards than King since he is able to tank her attacks and could damage her. Can you imagine King vs BM face to face as I feel she will tore off his wings and brutalized him given Pterodon are more fragile dinosaurs like birds.
Not only imagine, I can even tell you the result because it already happened.
Big Mom got sinked to ocean (saved by plot armor), half of her crew admitted they're sitting ducks against King, and her oldest son was already thinking the new name for their crew. All this happened by single unnamed attack, that happened in mere minutes if not seconds.

I agree.

this is a solid argument.

you want to have Sanji defeat the senior of someone who without hesitation attacks a navy envoy with Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru on it.
and even puts up a real fight.

Last edited:
ignoring the clear hyperbole this is a solid argument.

you want to have Sanji defeat the senior of someone who without hesitation attacks a navy envoy with Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru on it.
Where is the hyperbole it all happened in the manga...

Not only imagine, I can even tell you the result because it already happened.
Big Mom got sinked to ocean (saved by plot armor), half of her crew admitted they're sitting ducks against King, and her oldest son was already thinking the new name for their crew. All this happened by single unnamed attack, that happened in mere minutes if not seconds.
He hit a ship, not her though. Of course hitting a ship full of DF users in water would beat them. It wasn't really his power overwhelm and he beat BM, so can't say King would win if face to face fight. Your holding on that situation too much thinking King would do something to her face to face fight.

ignoring the clear hyperbole this is a solid argument.

You same guys who push Zoro for King who after his fainting incident got more chance facing another senior to the same guy who took on former FA, A lvl, and Current A? You see how hypocrisy works and Sanji has prove he is going there as he took out top tier while Zoro has no indictation to be stronger or take an YC lvl especially by solo means if nerf pleasure is all it took to mess him up.

He hit a ship, not her though. Of course hitting a ship full of DF users in water would beat them. It wasn't really his power overwhelm and he beat BM, so can't say King would win if face to face fight. Your holding on that situation too much thinking King would do something to her face to face fight.
I see.... So you are saying being aboard a ship nerfs your powerlevel so much.
Which now makes me wondering, can Mihawk actually defeat Don Krieg and their crew if only the battle happened on land instead on their ship?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Can someone tl;dr this?

Only Sanji like because of the plot connections? Because there are like +5 characters who can do this if you mean per strength.