• ⭐️ ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Can anyone translate please? :catblush::catblush::catpole:

From large to cute "Demon blade collaboration information one after another! Home game information!
Narami High School Basketball Club Communication ... I will tell you the latest goods and event information of TV anime "Kuroko's Basketball"! !

BLEACH News: The latest information on the ibleachi original painting exhibition that continues to increase expectations! ! Let's check without missing it! !

"Pop-up shop information! THE FINAL/DVD&Blu-ray and Anime Comics!
We ask for the latest information that you can enjoy more entertainment discovery jump expedition, jump anime! !
"New World Manga Award Wanted (September)...This month's judges are Yusei Matsui! ! Don't miss the learning interview! !
The 6th Stkin Pro Galyokin Pro Application Deadline Is Coming Soon! Let's re-review the last checkpoint!
Tezuka and Akatsuka 2 Ota Prize collections... As the deadline approaches, I will review the power of the two majors! ! I'll still be in time!!"
iin Short Frontier - Short Reading Series ... next time"Two Kills" by Tatsuya Tanimoto! !

I used a website and got this^ @Jaguark101 if it helps?

https://translateimages.site

I've not heard of/used the site before so I'm assuming it's safe? Google lets you translate text from images but only on the Translate app for some reason, not on their Translate website. This site uses Google and Microsoft tech though apparently?

:wonderland::neesama:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
From large to cute "Demon blade collaboration information one after another! Home game information!
Narami High School Basketball Club Communication ... I will tell you the latest goods and event information of TV anime "Kuroko's Basketball"! !

BLEACH News: The latest information on the ibleachi original painting exhibition that continues to increase expectations! ! Let's check without missing it! !

"Pop-up shop information! THE FINAL/DVD&Blu-ray and Anime Comics!
We ask for the latest information that you can enjoy more entertainment discovery jump expedition, jump anime! !
"New World Manga Award Wanted (September)...This month's judges are Yusei Matsui! ! Don't miss the learning interview! !
The 6th Stkin Pro Galyokin Pro Application Deadline Is Coming Soon! Let's re-review the last checkpoint!
Tezuka and Akatsuka 2 Ota Prize collections... As the deadline approaches, I will review the power of the two majors! ! I'll still be in time!!"
iin Short Frontier - Short Reading Series ... next time"Two Kills" by Tatsuya Tanimoto! !

I used a website and got this^ @Jaguark101 if it helps?

https://translateimages.site

I've not heard of/used the site before so I'm assuming it's safe? Google lets you translate text from images but only on the Translate app for some reason, not on their Translate website. This site uses Google and Microsoft tech though apparently?

:wonderland::neesama:
Thank you! For the website link and the translation! So it's about the art exhibition :catcry:... not that it's bad or anything lol its just I was hoping for an update on either the new hell arc chapter or the anime return date.:queenhear:

G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you! For the website link and the translation! So it's about the art exhibition :catcry:... not that it's bad or anything lol its just I was hoping for an update on either the new hell arc chapter or the anime return date.:queenhear:
You're welcome, glad to be of assistance!
:cheers::ace::zosmug:

I don't think we're gonna get any major news before Jump Festa maybe? That's when they will really surprise us? I'm wondering what's happening with the anime's return too, I need to look that up....
:zorothink::choppawhat::wonderland:

Honestly, I can't even believe Bleach is back, I'm still in shock about, ESPECIALLY after that AMAZING comeback one shot chapter from Kubo! Kubo really deserves a 2nd chance ofc and feels like a resurrection, a resurgence for him. If we could get a monthly continuation of Bleach, I'd be happy for that, especially focusing on what the one shot chapter was about and thus the Hell arc! I'm also just completely in shock that we're getting a canonical focus on Hell finally after almost 2 decades now! I can only imagine how amazing future Bleach movies could be given current production values of anime movies and animation too!

:fujilaugh::stealthblack::finally::bignews:

If I find out anything new, I'll be sure to post it here and let you know especially too ofc! I know a few others will want to know so I'll definitely notify whoever I can remember/think of! I can't believe I'm actually excited over Bleach again, I never expected to get back into it and so willingly too! I need to repent and apologise to Kubo so much, I really was too hard on him!

Hell (pun not intended lmao), I think if other authors like Kishimoto and Oda got a proper long break and then came back to their series or started a new one, it would be like their glory days, the amazing beginnings they had and we'd get chapters on the same level as this Bleach one shot at least.

:kata::fransuper::goyea:

G

Gorosei Informer

Still waiting for anime news, what happen? I though it should start this year?
Yeah it was meant to but I'm guessing the pandemic delayed it unfortunately. They've been radio silent on it too weirdly but I'm hoping for them to make an actual announcement for it during Jump Festa at least. Surely they must do it then? People are gonna be so pissed if they don't!

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
You're welcome, glad to be of assistance!
:cheers::ace::zosmug:

I don't think we're gonna get any major news before Jump Festa maybe? That's when they will really surprise us? I'm wondering what's happening with the anime's return too, I need to look that up....
:zorothink::choppawhat::wonderland:

Honestly, I can't even believe Bleach is back, I'm still in shock about, ESPECIALLY after that AMAZING comeback one shot chapter from Kubo! Kubo really deserves a 2nd chance ofc and feels like a resurrection, a resurgence for him. If we could get a monthly continuation of Bleach, I'd be happy for that, especially focusing on what the one shot chapter was about and thus the Hell arc! I'm also just completely in shock that we're getting a canonical focus on Hell finally after almost 2 decades now! I can only imagine how amazing future Bleach movies could be given current production values of anime movies and animation too!

:fujilaugh::stealthblack::finally::bignews:

If I find out anything new, I'll be sure to post it here and let you know especially too ofc! I know a few others will want to know so I'll definitely notify whoever I can remember/think of! I can't believe I'm actually excited over Bleach again, I never expected to get back into it and so willingly too! I need to repent and apologise to Kubo so much, I really was too hard on him!

Hell (pun not intended lmao), I think if other authors like Kishimoto and Oda got a proper long break and then came back to their series or started a new one, it would be like their glory days, the amazing beginnings they had and we'd get chapters on the same level as this Bleach one shot at least.

:kata::fransuper::goyea:
Worry not for Kubo always forgives :kata:

they will include it all my friend patience, if you’re all caught up you’ll notice they’ve added a few things we’ve wanted and rearranged the order of events for the start of the Royal Guard Invasion.

senjumommy
Still haven’t caught up. I stopped around where Rukia went Bankai. I have heard some noise about the RG, at least they changed up things there that was one of the biggest disappointments in the final arc.