Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Its like Perospero said, after all is said and done only the Big Mom Pirates will be left standing.:fullmom::kata: count on it!
That would be really nice, wrap up the arc with them as they came into it from the beginning or so and they've been the built up and thus main enemy for multiple arcs now too. A lot of unresolved business and storylines with them.

I personally still hope Smoothie will get to shine somehow, her DF is perfect for fighting against massive opponents, giants even too. Plus I'd like to see more of Mont D'Or, Brulee, Gallette, Katakuri, Cracker, and Pudding somehow for example. God knows if we'll ever see Snack do anything, fight and accomplish something but Oda may surprise us!

I do genuinely believe we will not be done with the Big Mom pirates before Elbaf too, it could happen but I rather see Big Mom appear at Elbaf given her history with it and thus the giants too.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
That would be really nice, wrap up the arc with them as they came into it from the beginning or so and they've been the built up and thus main enemy for multiple arcs now too. A lot of unresolved business and storylines with them.

I personally still hope Smoothie will get to shine somehow, her DF is perfect for fighting against massive opponents, giants even too. Plus I'd like to see more of Mont D'Or, Brulee, Gallette, Katakuri, Cracker, and Pudding somehow for example. God knows if we'll ever see Snack do anything, fight and accomplish something but Oda may surprise us!

I do genuinely believe we will not be done with the Big Mom pirates before Elbaf too, it could happen but I rather see Big Mom appear at Elbaf given her history with it and thus the giants too.
Smoothie will shoot down Marco :madmonk:. Its interesting you mention Mont D'Or cause Oda really loves his powers and stated that he could have been a villian of his own arc! Hope we see more of him! And yes BM going to Elbaf is something I have been hoping for for quite a while!
Post automatically merged:

Fraudproductions :whitepress:

G

Gorosei Informer

Smoothie will shoot down Marco :madmonk:. Its interesting you mention Mont D'Or cause Oda really loves his powers and stated that he could have been a villian of his own arc! Hope we see more of him! And yes BM going to Elbaf is something I have been hoping for for quite a while!
Post automatically merged:

Fraudproductions :whitepress:
Man, I was typing out a response to you and somehow it got lost as my browser fucked up and the draft that autosaves as you type out posts didn't save it for some reason!

:lusalty::josad::perocry::jinbewat:

Smoothie shooting down Marco though hahaha! Such a classic and I hope as much as I love Marco, I kinda want it to happen for her sake as I love Smoothie too! LMAO (I prefer Marco though ofc) I'd love a gag moment where if she squeezed Marco, she would get pineapple juice somehow LMAO! Maybe even a a Carribean sort of cocktail with pineapple flavour? (Phoenix Pirates of the Carribean confirmed? Jack Phoenix? Marco Sparrow? Wait a minute....Jack LOL! Reminds me of how I felt Jack the Calamity should have been a Sparrow Zoan user LMAO! )

Also on that note, imagine Smoothie squeezing King? And getting revenge on him for kicking down their ship from the waterfall, just like she should to Marco too? And since King is meant to be a pervert according to Queen, what if he would enjoy it? LMAO! "Ahhh, tighter, harder, more grip Smoothie-chwan! I mean YAMATE KUDASAI, SMOOTHIE!" This would guarantee that King is related to Sanji then too LMFAO! King's voice going higher like those women being squeezed by Smoothie? Hahahaha! My imagination is really getting disturbing and interesting right now LMAO!

Imagine if he was like this too?!:

(Oda lowkey revealing one of his fetishes to us again!)

(Innocent giraffe and relative of Kaku gets squeezed in front of Kaku's fellow CP0 member Stussy by their own enemy, uncensored, gone wild, gone weird, extra smooth and ridiculously juicy!)

Wait...what are these comments?! LMFAO!:

:cantseeme::saden::vistalaugh::rolaugh::lulz::luffylaugh::mihanha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.