[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So how is it okay to speculate that and not SG or EW? Both are speculations
TSA is very much present in the game, though.
jew d. boys entrance. I think he is overcompensating in trying to appear relaxed and casual. Thoughts?
I didn't read it like that. In fact, in his response to me, he struck me as the opposite of relaxed and casual.

TSA is very much present in the game, though.
I didn't read it like that. In fact, in his response to me, he struck me as the opposite of relaxed and casual.
yes, same. I think he was trying to feign indifference to you chastising him about claiming to have no kill, but didn’t do a very good job

Ratchet

yes, same. I think he was trying to feign indifference to you chastising him about claiming to have no kill, but didn’t do a very good job
Right, we're on the same page there then. I would go as far as to say that he was mostly trying to dissuade others from scrutinising his posts. I don't see this angle indicating his alignment, though. You could argue it probably *should*, but this tell in particular has several false positives to it.

S

Sallucion

@Destroya The Supreme Alliance?
Gurararara it feels good spreading TSa across our intergalactic travels.
Didn’t Rej insult the alliance in the other game lol.
@Rej will The Based Alliance make an appearance here or will it be shelved after getting dusted twice now.
Do I take this as you veto'ing Rej for TSA?

What do you believe it entails? Just shoot a guess at it, doesn't matter how right or wrong you are.
Reading this it means you guys are doing this in more games, so it has nothing to do with the Theme itself. I thought maybe you guys have been talking about Dumbledores army as TSA (Just a wild guess). I don't want to ask too much questions, before people call me out for fishing.

I have no clue what to make of it, so that's why I asked.

Right, we're on the same page there then. I would go as far as to say that he was mostly trying to dissuade others from scrutinising his posts. I don't see this angle indicating his alignment, though. You could argue it probably *should*, but this tell in particular has several false positives to it.
I see it as being better than any other lead at the moment. I’d never argue it’s proof positive, but it’s day 1, make something happen

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
So i ask you why you think Jew is what you said - you weasle out - i ask again and you dont respond until Ratchet does despite me asking first and you quickly agree with Ratchet saying you think the same as Ratchet despite Ratchet saying he thinks different than you.

On top of that just like Ratchet you wanna move the talk from SG and EW

You are so shadow walking Ratchet this game trying to get under their wing

Ratchet

Reading this it means you guys are doing this in more games, so it has nothing to do with the Theme itself. I thought maybe you guys have been talking about Dumbledores army as TSA (Just a wild guess). I don't want to ask too much questions, before people call me out for fishing.

I have no clue what to make of it, so that's why I asked.
It's mostly a reaction test we use, primarily with Destroya, Aether and myself, to spur activity. I don't like to vote members of TSA Day 1, but that's about it.
I see it as being better than any other lead at the moment. I’d never argue it’s proof positive, but it’s day 1, make something happen
Oh, I agree there. I think DynaMight's reaction is more interesting though - he has now on several occasions aimed to swerve discussion towards mostly meaningless, unveritable flavour speculation, and I see that mostly as dissuading content.

Status
Not open for further replies.