[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Do I? I don't have a read on Grammaton, I see him in no better light than I do anyone else. I see you in slightly worse light, same with Sera, but if you think him agreeing with me on this one point means I'm going to be giving out any favourable treatment... you assume more naivete on my part than I believe is present.
Lets do it like this

If you are 100, where is Grama and where are others so far

It's mostly a reaction test we use, primarily with Destroya, Aether and myself, to spur activity. I don't like to vote members of TSA Day 1, but that's about it.
Thanks! Atleast I know what we are talking about now if TSA is mentioned.
And you would love to hear input from us about this TSA?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I rank you lower because I felt you were swerving discussion into something I consider not only redundant, but comfortable for scum to thrive within. Which I've already stated a priori.
So which players you think did just that? Who trived the most.

Which fly flew straight into the trap?

You are. Most of this thread is fluff. If you feel otherwise, then by all means give me the top 5 things you learnt. If your reply to this doesn't include anything substantial, I'm going to assume that you are indeed just being a contrarian for the sake of it. I asked you for it once and you deflected. Any further deflection says something about you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So which players you think did just that? Who trived the most.

Which fly flew straight into the trap?
It's not a trap, and this is not the point I'm making. I have absolutely no idea if, out of the people who were mostly invested in flavour and mechanical discussions, scum is present within. The reason I say it lets scum thrive is because it allows scum to be as contributive and insightful as they like, because being wrong is mostly without consequence, and being right is unlikely to lead town to either themselves or a scum buddy. And there isn't any way to identify with any degree of certainty that this flavour theorycrafting comes from or if it comes from scum. So if you want a list of players that could be scum through that, then I'm sorry to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.