[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
So why does a calm person feel the need to defend themselves over an opinion of someone they deem as per your words "someone that swerves discussion and talk about meaningless stuff"
The same reason why I sign up to play in the first place - I like arguing, and I think if nothing else I can get the ball rolling in this game. But mostly the former.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
The same reason why I sign up to play in the first place - I like arguing, and I think if nothing else I can get the ball rolling in this game. But mostly the former.
I dont think you are scum. I think real scum is Gramaton here shadow walking you.

I just wanted to get under your skin to get a reaction. And mechanics talk and lore talk enabled that. If i talk about smthing it always has a reason

Ratchet

β€Ž
I dont think you are scum. I think real scum is Gramaton here shadow walking you.

I just wanted to get under your skin to get a reaction. And mechanics talk and lore talk enabled that. If i talk about smthing it always has a reason
I'll just say, you're going to need to do more than that to get under my skin. Because I'm honestly not the best when it comes to filtering myself. I don't know how I managed it in the Genshin game.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I'll just say, you're going to need to do more than that to get under my skin. Because I'm honestly not the best when it comes to filtering myself. I don't know how I managed it in the Genshin game.
You remind me a lot of Andy from office. IDK if you will understand that reference

Ratchet

β€Ž
You remind me a lot of Andy from office. IDK if you will understand that reference
I haven't got any idea of what you're referencing, as I'm not at all familiar with The Office. I'm assuming it's probably best I don't know too, as I doubt it's a positive in this context.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I haven't got any idea of what you're referencing, as I'm not at all familiar with The Office. I'm assuming it's probably best I don't know too, as I doubt it's a positive in this context.
He is calm outside, polite and cheerful. Sings to combat his anger problems bcs thats not who he wants to be

Rhea

Cattitude
β€Ž

Ratchet

β€Ž
He is calm outside, polite and cheerful. Sings to combat his anger problems bcs thats not who he wants to be
It's not so much that I have anger problems or anything, just that I don't do a particularly good job of masking my condescension and acerbity when I feel like something is dumb. Which usually results in escalating conflict.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
It's not so much that I have anger problems or anything, just that I don't do a particularly good job of masking my condescension and acerbity when I feel like something is dumb. Which usually results in escalating conflict.
Yes, Andy.

I dont mean it is a bad thing tho, dont get that impression.

Now. So whats your stance on Gramattom cracking

Ratchet

β€Ž
Yes, Andy.

I dont mean it is a bad thing tho, dont get that impression.

Now. So whats your stance on Gramattom cracking
I don't feel like he has cracked. I only have limited experience with Grammaton, but my impression is his tolerance for what he finds to be stupidity is currently running at a low, and as a result he snapped rather than handling it with composure. I can't really go into too much detail because it pertains to a game running elsewhere that is currently ongoing, but I don't think a Scum!Grammaton is so nervous and on-edge as to be wary of simply this much "pressure". Throughout the exchange, I agree more with him than with you, obviously taking aside the slur.

Status
Not open for further replies.