[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP says Voldemort returned to power. That's in the Goblet of Fire. So Dumbledore should still be alive.

Also if Snape is in the game I wonder if he will appear guilty upon investigation.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
And you are using complex wording to appear calm and make yourself seem supperior
Okay, no, I resent this. Firstly, I don't consider any of the words I used their to be complex. Secondly, and more importantly, the words I use have no bearing on my personal standing, which is to say, I have no interest in appearing superior to anyone, because why would I care about something as meaningless as that? Finally, I'm not simply appearing calm, I am calm. There has been nothing so far in this game that should be getting me even remotely excitable.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Okay, no, I resent this. Firstly, I don't consider any of the words I used their to be complex. Secondly, and more importantly, the words I use have no bearing on my personal standing, which is to say, I have no interest in appearing superior to anyone, because why would I care about something as meaningless as that? Finally, I'm not simply appearing calm, I am calm. There has been nothing so far in this game that should be getting me even remotely excitable.
You are excited now and defensive just bcs of a single post

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
there, not their*

Status
Not open for further replies.