[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So i ask you why you think Jew is what you said - you weasle out - i ask again and you dont respond until Ratchet does despite me asking first and you quickly agree with Ratchet saying you think the same as Ratchet despite Ratchet saying he thinks different than you.
For context, my "I think differently" was aimed at the idea that Jew D. Boy had ultimately come across as calm and relaxed - Grammaton's first post didn't necessarily assume that to be the case, so him clarifying that meant he could well be in agreement with me without contradicting his earlier posts.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It's mostly a reaction test we use, primarily with Destroya, Aether and myself, to spur activity. I don't like to vote members of TSA Day 1, but that's about it.
So basically what i am reading from this is

Lets move away from the actualt discussion about the game about things WE KNOW and are very likely to appear

To a discussion

About what 3 out of 20 players do in other games?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
For context, my "I think differently" was aimed at the idea that Jew D. Boy had ultimately come across as calm and relaxed - Grammaton's first post didn't necessarily assume that to be the case, so him clarifying that meant he could well be in agreement with me without contradicting his earlier posts.
Oh i am sure, thats why he responded to you and not me when i asked earlier than you

Ratchet

So basically what i am reading from this is

Lets move away from the actualt discussion about the game about things WE KNOW and are very likely to appear

To a discussion

About what 3 out of 20 players do in other games?
Can you qualify "very likely to appear" for me? I also think discussing players is, probably, more pertinent than flavour speculation of the game, because it's not just 3 players, but the reactions to it as well. It might not sound very worthwhile, but historically it has a strong track record. That is, after all, why we use it.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Can you qualify "very likely to appear" for me? I also think discussing players is, probably, more pertinent than flavour speculation of the game, because it's not just 3 players, but the reactions to it as well. It might not sound very worthwhile, but historically it has a strong track record. That is, after all, why we use it.
We know SG is in the game, we know it is used to kill Holcruxes, we know the sword can be picked up by other - can mafia use it? Or someone not from Gryf?

We know Elder Wand is very important in the story, same level as SG i would say. It can also be transfered but in a different way. Who has the EW? Dumbledore.or the one that shall not be named?

And the biggest reason why talk about set up is to get reaction from.players you can further discuss while at the same.time.unravel the game

Not.talk about some TSA majority of players here have no clue what the hell is causing confusiom as we have seen so far

So dont accuse me of shifting the talk to comfusing subjects

Ratchet

We know SG is in the game, we know it is used to kill Holcruxes, we know the sword can be picked up by other - can mafia use it? Or someone not from Gryf?
And how are we supposed to reach a conclusion on this? How does this help us catch scum?
We know Elder Wand is very important in the story, same level as SG i would say. It can also be transfered but in a different way. Who has the EW? Dumbledore.or the one that shall not be named?
We have no idea if it is even present in the game, much less the mechanics behind how it works.
And the biggest reason why talk about set up is to get reaction from.players you can further discuss while at the same.time.unravel the game
But there is no end in sight to this. It's just spending time away from hunting for scum, while also providing scum with a comfortable avenue in which they can contribute.
Not.talk about some TSA majority of players here have no clue what the hell is causing confusiom as we have seen so far
I don't agree with that assessment, at all.

Bcs he had no answer, thats why he weasled out first time, then you responded and he sheeped that
the f*** are you on about

why would I leap in and vote someone if I wasn’t prepared to justify the vote lmfao

the notion that I voted for no reason (even though I gave you the reason when you asked for it and before ratchet said anything) and waited for ratchet to tell me why I voted is laughable and demonstrably untrue

go back to theory crafting the sword

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
And how are we supposed to reach a conclusion on this? How does this help us catch scum?
Bcs you can see reaction how people will react as the game unravels. Scum wants to keep secrets as secrets and move the discussion away, town keeps pushing forward

We have no idea if it is even present in the game, much less the mechanics behind how it works.
Oh please. It is ELDER WAND, dumbledore died for it, Snape was doomed to death, draco turned good. So much plot is centered around that item and with it possibly a lot.of.game.mechanics

But there is no end in sight to this. It's just spending time away from hunting for scum, while also providing scum with a comfortable avenue in which they can contribute.
Once again - you observe reactions

don't agree with that assessment, at all.
Read back, outside od you 3 people have no clue that Tsa is

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
If that's genuinely your conclusion, then I think you're vastly overstating the complexity of your question.
And you are using complex wording to appear calm and make yourself seem supperior

the f*** are you on about

why would I leap in and vote someone if I wasn’t prepared to justify the vote lmfao

the notion that I voted for no reason (even though I gave you the reason when you asked for it and before ratchet said anything) and waited for ratchet to tell me why I voted is laughable and demonstrably untrue

go back to theory crafting the sword
Ye ye go shadow walk Ratchet more and let them answer for you

Bcs you can see reaction how people will react as the game unravels. Scum wants to keep secrets as secrets and move the discussion away, town keeps pushing forward

Oh please. It is ELDER WAND, dumbledore died for it, Snape was doomed to death, draco turned good. So much plot is centered around that item and with it possibly a lot.of.game.mechanics

Once again - you observe reactions

Read back, outside od you 3 people have no clue that Tsa is
this is utter drivel. We could talk about these objects all day and be no closer to an answer because until someone actually confirms what it/they do, or there’s a flip which provides that information, you’re just guessing based on your own personal fanfic. Totally pointless and gives scum easy content to piggyback on

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
this is utter drivel. We could talk about these objects all day and be no closer to an answer because until someone actually confirms what it/they do, or there’s a flip which provides that information, you’re just guessing based on your own personal fanfic. Totally pointless and gives scum easy content to piggyback on
Are you missing the point on purpose or you just feel like not reading properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.