[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not know what your definition is, but then you think fluff is game related discussion so I hardly think you’re a worthwhile arbiter of such things
Go read any definition on the internet. Here's the first result from google:
word salad
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.
or from Merriam webster:

Word salad definition is - unintelligible, extremely disorganized speech or writing manifested as a symptom of a mental disorder

So you clearly don't understand the term. Please use it properly next time.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You are. Most of this thread is fluff. If you feel otherwise, then by all means give me the top 5 things you learnt. If your reply to this doesn't include anything substantial, I'm going to assume that you are indeed just being a contrarian for the sake of it. I asked you for it once and you deflected. Any further deflection says something about you.
Most of this thread is fluff? That is not true. Like totally not. People are playing mafia here since page 1 lol, just everyone in their different way.

Go read any definition on the internet. Here's the first result from google:
word salad
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.
or from Merriam webster:

Word salad definition is - unintelligible, extremely disorganized speech or writing manifested as a symptom of a mental disorder

So you clearly don't understand the term. Please use it properly next time.
Well, im hardly accusing you of advanced schizophrenia, am I? But sure, if it makes you happy

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What, the not wanting to waste most of this (shortened) day 1 talking about stuff we have no detail on, other than our guesses at what it could mean, thus providing scum with easy content? No way
Well we know that flavour has relevancy in setup creation on WG. I know its bad to put a focus on it but well these are reoccuring topics anyway so talking about for the retrospect in future is fine. It is not a bad thing since most people still play mafia by reads. So if people talk about the sword for 1 or 2 pages it is just a bonus. But I agree one should also have reads or create reads while talking about flavour. That is how I see it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Cause you gave a string of posts and then left :kayneshrug:

What do you think of the past few pages?
No I will give my thoughts when I see it fitting. There is something about your post that is scummier than anything else in the thread. And that is the fact that you judge the ammount of posts I made in a short time instead of talking about the content of it which should have priority. You literally tryharded and not in a towny manner.

vote Seraphoenix

Rej

Year of the black beard!
No I will give my thoughts when I see it fitting. There is something about your post that is scummier than anything else in the thread. And that is the fact that you judge the ammount of posts I made in a short time instead of talking about the content of it which should have priority. You literally tryharded and not in a towny manner.

vote Seraphoenix
@Ratchet do you think I found scum here?

vote Seraphoenix
:denzimote: I ask you for your thoughts on the last few pages and you vote for me? lmao

I don't need to name one. It's right here, in the thread. I'm simply not willing to play ball with your nonsense.
You can't name one. That's entirely the point. People fighting for pages on end. non-repetitive according to you, but you could not even name one thing worthwhile? One suspicion? One nugget of information?

Well we know that flavour has relevancy in setup creation on WG. I know its bad to put a focus on it but well these are reoccuring topics anyway so talking about for the retrospect in future is fine. It is not a bad thing since most people still play mafia by reads. So if people talk about the sword for 1 or 2 pages it is just a bonus. But I agree one should also have reads or create reads while talking about flavour. That is how I see it.
theres definitely relevance to it, no doubt, but my point is until we have shared information (ie flips), it’s all just baseless guesswork

for example I posited that the sword may be needed to kill nagini, someone else disagreed and referred to the elder wand … it’s a pointless conversation cause we don’t have any pieces to work with yet.

factor in it being a shortened day 1 (I’ve seriously never played a 24 hour day 1 before) and I’d rather folk got on to the topic of the game

Is that a recruitment attempt?

Meant to quote that one fuck mobile.
It is still in my heart and it was never an alliance that intended to disturb TSA.
In me

The open early interaction with Ratchet is def note worthy. Dont know how Dr Profs early game has been the past games. He is def a player that knows how to communicate.
I dont have flavour knowledge senpai, could you elaborate this more?
Anyway EoD is approaching another game. I will come back later here. Hope some peeps lay some groundwork for flavour and interactions. I am out of it for now. ._.
You say I should have been commenting on the content of your posts, but what here is worth commenting on?

Haruhi, grant me strength please
Still not one thing weakling?

No reads based on over 13 pages of non-fluff?:josad: not even a dream of an insight?
and I clarified by stating that I wasn’t accusing you of schizophrenia, I have already explained what was meant by the comment. Learn to read please
The only thing you clarified is that you used the word without knowing what it meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.