Speculations Zoro and Tashigi is Over

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
how would you act if you met someone who looks exactly like someone you lost and gave her boob to touch?
Actually, I actually had a similar experience in the real world. My best friend died when we were in class-VIII, and I've someone who looks exactly like him in diploma. I felt really blessed, and we eventually became friends as we were classmates. Unfortunately, He too died a year ago. He met with an accident and died in the hospital due to a head injury.

Well it technically can, it's just very very very very unlikely.

To visualize how big 52! is, imagine you set a timer to count down 52! seconds (that's 8.0658x1067 seconds)
Stand on the equator, and take a step forward every billion years
When you've circled the earth once, take a drop of water from the Pacific Ocean, and keep going
When the Pacific Ocean is empty, lay a sheet of paper down, refill the ocean and carry on.
When your stack of paper reaches the sun, take a look at the timer.

The 3 left-most digits won't have changed. 8.063x1067 seconds left to go. You have to repeat the whole process 1000 times to get 1/3 of the way through that time. 5.385x1067 seconds left to go.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Actually, I actually had a similar experience in the real world. My best friend died when we were in class-VIII, and I've someone who looks exactly like him in diploma. I felt really blessed, and we eventually became friends as we were classmates. Unfortunately, He too died a year ago. He met with an accident and died in the hospital due to a head injury.
I touched my cousins breast when I was 12 and she was 18... was great