[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
If you guys couldn’t lynch Sera or Don who would you pick?

@Ratchet @ConquistadoR @Xlaw @Grammaton @Rej @T-Pein™
I think I would push between Dyna and Gramma just to break their dynamics and see what happens

Ryu is def an interesting one too, just to see if Nick has something good going against Ryu

You also sound pushworthy this game, not clearly why but it somehow was foreshadowed early on

I think if I werent distracted by the others I could see myself doing a push on either Gambit or Pein, but they didn't ping me much this game so far so I don't see the neccessity to push there

Else I really have no clue because I can't foresee that scenario and different things would have probably been said by different people if it came to this.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Also what do you guys think, how would T-Pein look depending on what Don DaSlayer would flip?
Just an example question I am curious of.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ryu’s an easy pick. He’s 2 for 2 in getting himself mislynched in games Ive been in with him. Who is your next pick?
Ryu is def an interesting one too, just to see if Nick has something good going against Ryu
Just iso'd Ryu and it seemed like @Nick 's case on him was based off of a spelling mistake between "quiet" and "quite"?

If that's the case, I'd probably spend more time tunneling the Ratchet, Dyna, Gram, LM's reads and Yo Tan Wa's defence of Sera and see where it goes. You know back again from the start. Ekko hasn't posted at all for some reason, Marimo just posted a few times and dipped.

Honestly, I feel like if Don or Sera claimed something or atleast give out their reads we would have more options on the table right now in terms of threads that we can pursue.

Probably JDB, mainly cause he seems to find the notion of reading in a text based game offensive for some reason

I don’t think his play is obvscum, but it’s a play style that would be easy to lean into as scum, and for that, it shouldn’t be allowed to stand
I actually know JDB from just the one piece side of this forum from before I started playing mafia, and his interactions so far are pretty much what I expect from him if someone comes at him. He gets banned from the new Nakama thread about once a month lol.

This is my first game of mafia with him though so I don’t really know what to expect from him as a player. I can see him being able to use that as cover as scum though and that would be a problem. For now I consider his reactions NAI until further notice.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I actually know JDB from just the one piece side of this forum from before I started playing mafia, and his interactions so far are pretty much what I expect from him if someone comes at him. He gets banned from the new Nakama thread about once a month lol.

This is my first game of mafia with him though so I don’t really know what to expect from him as a player. I can see him being able to use that as cover as scum though and that would be a problem. For now I consider his reactions NAI until further notice.
Then take his reactions aside. What has he done? Complain about playing Mafia, say how much he dislikes me, and then run off. I don't know why I allowed him to slip through. Probably recused myself subconciously given how much he was going at me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also what do you guys think, how would T-Pein look depending on what Don DaSlayer would flip?
Just an example question I am curious of.
I don't really have them tied together. I've no idea how to read T-Pein, but I've found myself in agreement with him this game. Don aside, of course.

Then take his reactions aside. What has he done? Complain about playing Mafia, say how much he dislikes me, and then run off. I don't know why I allowed him to slip through. Probably recused myself subconciously given how much he was going at me.
He’s contributed nothing. I was just laying out some context to give everyone a better picture.

I think it’s worth talking to him to see what we can get out of him.

I don’t like Don or Sera either and I’m happy with their lynch today. I’ve never played with either so I don’t really know what to expect from a them but what I read didn’t strike me as good lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.