[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you had better sus. And this is not your first game with Don, right
I think I played with him once back in OJ in that Naruto clusterfuck game when he's town and I was scum. If he's the one, then he's town play is quite different from this one. If he's not him, then he struck me more wolfy than Sera.

Also, I don't buy the "I'm important" catchphrase when on the brink of death. People could always say that. Why not be more specific. I am not a fan of stalling claims when asked for.

Furthermore, Sera is on JDB's level of paranoia and defensiveness but Rej's tantrums is equally crazy and most of the time Rej does that, he flips town. Again, none of those behaviors are AI and I don't have a strong ground to vote Sera tbh.

Don has been caught contradicting his statements and it's not a good thing.

Ah pushing for claims became def an outdated thing here, it's sparely used, I think claims make more sense either: EoD or: past the night when actions have been performed. I think they come naturally if the pushed person wants to go full on escape. Atleast that is how I would do it if I wanna play well.

Also hosts like to build mechanics to counter specific roles or flavours and I definitely would be careful especially in games with such a famous flavour.

Nah fam you misunderstand the scenario, this is a push because your slot is god damn shemy, we don't want to get rid of you, we want to dynamize you and Sera stays shemy but the push made him def post more.
Believe me if we could get multiple people lynched day one then you and Sera would be equally on top but we have to live with the fact that we have just one lynch and votes create dynamics and make people speak hopefully.

You should try to read Nick's post, guy is a player with a legacy behind him. Even if your read is garbage just throw it out and let's see together what it brings to the table, it is better than getting yourself cornered now.
I have a legacy? Nice

Just iso'd Ryu and it seemed like @Nick 's case on him was based off of a spelling mistake between "quiet" and "quite"?

If that's the case, I'd probably spend more time tunneling the Ratchet, Dyna, Gram, LM's reads and Yo Tan Wa's defence of Sera and see where it goes. You know back again from the start. Ekko hasn't posted at all for some reason, Marimo just posted a few times and dipped.

Honestly, I feel like if Don or Sera claimed something or atleast give out their reads we would have more options on the table right now in terms of threads that we can pursue.
Of course it had to take the day to figure this out. Sigh

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This whole no one wants to claim on this sight is like the dumbest thing ever. Like that’s half the game we know that right?
That's only gonna lead to either one of their lynches tbh.

I take it as outright refusing to help town sort out their messes out of pettiness and I just won't feel bad if they end up being mislynches.

I think I played with him once back in OJ in that Naruto clusterfuck game when he's town and I was scum. If he's the one, then he's town play is quite different from this one. If he's not him, then he struck me more wolfy than Sera.

Also, I don't buy the "I'm important" catchphrase when on the brink of death. People could always say that. Why not be more specific. I am not a fan of stalling claims when asked for.

Furthermore, Sera is on JDB's level of paranoia and defensiveness but Rej's tantrums is equally crazy and most of the time Rej does that, he flips town. Again, none of those behaviors are AI and I don't have a strong ground to vote Sera tbh.

Don has been caught contradicting his statements and it's not a good thing.
Didn't know he's playin for that long.

Regardless, if he don't claim until end of night phase we can always off him at night. It's better to lynch someone that can atleast provide information for next phase. Don lynch won't help us in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.