[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From his last post, I guess we've played in games together before, but I don't recall any specific interactions at all. All the same, he seems to be mad for no real reason here.
Do you think Jew is scum? I do not think as scum he would be so careless and agressive for almost no reason.

Don is a bit too obvious for him to be scum.
It's a popular reason but debunked many times over. The only thing that made it obvious was when he was called out and his reactions thereafter magnified the scenario.
Regardless, if he don't claim until end of night phase we can always off him at night. It's better to lynch someone that can atleast provide information for next phase. Don lynch won't help us in that case.
And what info will Sera's lynch will give us then that Don's lynch couldn't?

Can’t you just say he is scum. Not pro Jew

not really an overthought nor do I think you guys mean it offensively. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t look offensive by saying the word pro or anti Jew. Where you can just say Jew is scum or town.
Do you think anything scumhunting related to say rather than these semantics?

It's better than Claim festa. What's the fun with claims anyway?
It’s not like I want a claim fiesta, it’s when you are being pushed to the point of lynch at end of day and you don’t want to claim.

like he didn’t really do anything but give up and say town will regret my lynch.

It is a role madness game with flavour. Claiming is part of the game. Why would you ignore a part of the game?

that’s like playing baseball and not using gloves to field because it gives you an advantage. Why would you do that? See where that’s dumb. Especially for town?

It’s not like I want a claim fiesta, it’s when you are being pushed to the point of lynch at end of day and you don’t want to claim.

like he didn’t really do anything but give up and say town will regret my lynch.

It is a role madness game with flavour. Claiming is part of the game. Why would you ignore a part of the game?

that’s like playing baseball and not using gloves to field because it gives you an advantage. Why would you do that? See where that’s dumb. Especially for town?
I didn’t say you did, i was just relaying to you why most don't so here. Anyway Don likely will, not sure about Sera depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.