[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
To be with Friends?

@Don DaSlayer [Dobby] has been lynched

“Dobby is always having to punish himself for something, sir. They let Dobby get on with it, sir. Sometimes they remind me to do extra punishments …”

You are Dobby!

[Active - Free Elf] - After becoming a free elf and achieves his freedom, Dobby can act freely as he want. At night phase. You can target a death player and learn all their past action. [3-shots]

[Active - A pair of Harry Potter's socks ] - This sock that once belonged to Harry Potter was given to the house-elf Dobby by Lucius Malfoy. Every night phase, you can write a logbook and shoved inside this sock. Once you are death, your logbook will revealed on the game thread.

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Town

=======================================================

[Sword of Gryffindor] is still owned by [???]

It is now Night 1. You have 20-hours to send in your actions. Day 2 will start in 24 hours.

CLICK ME TO CHECK THE TIME LEFT FOR NIGHT 1

Rhea

Cattitude
A Heroic Prankster?

@Ekkologix [Fred Weasley] has been killed

"I'm not Fred, I'm George. Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"​

You are Fred Weasley!

[Active - Marauder's Map] - It was also capable of accurately identifying each person, and was not fooled by. At night phase, you can target a player and you can learn the ability used by your target on this night phase. [3-shots]

[Passive - I'm not Fred, I'm George. Only joking, I am Fred] - Once in a game, if George threatened to be killed or lynched, you will set to auto-protect him. George can survive the kill or lynch and you will death in return.

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Town

@Destroya [???] has been killed

[Sword of Gryffindor] is still owned by [???]

Day 2 Start.
You have 24-hours to discuss.

CLICK ME TO CHECK THE TIME LEFT FOR DAY 2

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If y’all want it, sure, or we can wait to see how he responds. Something happened to me that may not let me live past today, so I don’t have much to lose at this point.
I was just asking, because if you have mechanical reasons for believing Grammaton to be scum, he should be claiming and then you afterwards (and it has to be in that order, because otherwise you could potentially inform Grammaton what sort of fake claim he would need if he is scum). If it's for pressure then that should probably be stated now, because the worst case would be we get claims from both of you and don't have any clear direction to go from there.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I was just asking, because if you have mechanical reasons for believing Grammaton to be scum, he should be claiming and then you afterwards (and it has to be in that order, because otherwise you could potentially inform Grammaton what sort of fake claim he would need if he is scum). If it's for pressure then that should probably be stated now, because the worst case would be we get claims from both of you and don't have any clear direction to go from there.
It’s the former, so let’s get his side of the story first.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
By the way, am not sure if you noticed, @Jew D. Boy but yesterday Grammaton strongly implied to be related to Nick, so probably worth keeping that in mind throughout today and beyond.
I didn’t catch that, but if what I learned is correct, then that’s pretty bold of him to do. I haven’t paid attention to Nick past the “pro/anti Jew” thing, so I might go ISO him while we wait for Gram.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I didn’t catch that, but if what I learned is correct, then that’s pretty bold of him to do. I haven’t paid attention to Nick past the “pro/anti Jew” thing, so I might go ISO him while we wait for Gram.
When I get a chance I'll dig the quote up, that way you can make of it what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.