Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh OP came out in 1997 I believe. Imagine using interviews from then when Oda thought his series would end in 5 years.

Nami’s place has been taken by Sanji. Nami can only play well as a supporting character in any plotline shes in. Whilst Sanji led multiple plotlines Post Timeskip.

Example:

PH:
- Kinemon plot
- G5 plotline

DR:
- Viola plotline

Zou
- Curly Hat flashback plotline

WCI
- Vinsmoke plotline
- Cake plotline

Wano
- Black Maria plotline

Nami’s best claim to fame is the PH, giant children plotline. But she got cucked by Chopper in that. She deffo aint more of a main character than Sanji.
Yeah but that’s not the whole point man like you can even say Instead of Luffy the community talks more about Zoro And Sanji.It’s the same shit every time,Countless threads/arguments on these two alone.

It’s obvious these three were the main characters he thought of initially but as the story went by new members came and made the story much more interesting and exciting.

You can say whatever you want but had the story been centred around only Luffy Nami and Zoro One Piece wouldn’t be as successful as it is today and that’s the only thing that matters.
Post automatically merged:

@T.D.A is right,seems like oda had always planned to have the og trio even when he was a kid.
Just look at this image the MC with a red shirt and blue pants the drunk one eyed swordsman and the girl.
Again I say it’s of No Value.

Yeah but that’s not the whole point man like you can even say Instead of Luffy the community talks more about Zoro And Sanji.It’s the same shit every time,Countless threads/arguments on these two alone.

It’s obvious these three were the main characters he thought of initially but as the story went by new members came and made the story much more interesting and exciting.

You can say whatever you want but had the story been centred around only Luffy Nami and Zoro One Piece wouldn’t be as successful as it is today and that’s the only thing that matters.
Im not disagreeing that Nami was the main character at the start. She clearly was. Im mostly talking about post timeskip. Pre timeskip SHs usually were split into groups together. Whilst Post timeskip they get split up with other random people. Usually the M3 getting split up into groups with others and leading plotlines in that. Whilst Nami is relegated to sharing her time with other SHs.

Im not disagreeing that Nami was the main character at the start. She clearly was. Im mostly talking about post timeskip. Pre timeskip SHs usually were split into groups together. Whilst Post timeskip they get split up with other random people. Usually the M3 getting split up into groups with others and leading plotlines in that. Whilst Nami is relegated to sharing her time with other SHs.
I don’t care honestly for me it’s Luffy and then the remaining Crew,But You’re not wrong as well.

Well yh. But the M3 defintely get more spotlight other than being the strongest.

I mean the biggest fuck you to Nami is that Sanji is one of Luffy’s wings and not her. And she joined before him.
Yeah but that’s in terms of strength,In terms of having the final say,First It’s Luffy Then It’s Zoro and Then Nami.
Sanji will agree to whatever Nami says Anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.