Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Hey:sweat:

—————-

Time to share my thoughts on Sanji since I left.

Well Sanji vs King didnt happen. Thats a year and a half of wank down the drain. The intense aerial CQC battle is dead:josad:

However Hybrid Queen looks farrrrrr more better than Base and Full Zoan Queen. Like its insane the difference. So yh maybe Sanji wont have an “uncool” opponent. However I still doubt that Sanji vs Queen can deliver the high inense CQC i need…..So we will see that.

As for Sanji’s Wings potrayal and the Stars potrayal…..fuck am I annoyed at missing that. Back to back Sanji = Zoro by Oda. :gokulaugh: One in Crew importance and the other in relevance in Wano. Insane.

Im definitely now thinking that my theory of Sanji vs Kaido may come true, with the Wings backing Luffy on the roof. But I wont clutch on too many straws…..
Disappointing :mihugh:

Sanji will fight King and Queen, i can't believe I'm the only one that hasn't been fooled by Oda
The 2 vs 2 started on panel :whitepress:

Hey guys…..long time no see:perocry:.
Glad you back bro, we need you because Sanji probably won't appears quite a while from now on, in anime we probably started to see him back in action around episode 997 or 998 so around the end of OCTOBER, and the same in manga with Luffy Momo Kaido fight and fight between BigMom Kid Law, Killer vs Hawkin, Raizo vs Fuku.., Neko Inu fights and so on, so I expect to see Sanji Zolo vs Queen King will be back around 8-10 chapters probably..... so we really need someone like you here.
Again, Welcome Back bro!!!

That could happen by all means but the beginning of Zoro vs King is too similar to Luffy vs Katakuri. I think Sanji vs King dead man
Yo welcome back Chrono!

Yea I think Sanji vs King is dead too, that was pretty much the last chance for Sanji to have an aerial fight. He's about to mid diff a 1.32 billion man after his fire PU so fuck it.

I'm on the side of Sora being a Lunarian decent and Sanji is a natural born. His passion is what unlocked his fire powers and the RS is pulling out his Lunarian DNA further. It would be a big FU to Judge and BM cause Judge could have had even stronger kids if he never removed their emotions and Big Mom could have had 1 of the 3 missing races in her family.

Yo welcome back Chrono!

Yea I think Sanji vs King is dead too, that was pretty much the last chance for Sanji to have an aerial fight. He's about to mid diff a 1.32 billion man after his fire PU so fuck it.

I'm on the side of Sora being a Lunarian decent and Sanji is a natural born. His passion is what unlocked his fire powers and the RS is pulling out his Lunarian DNA further. It would be a big FU to Judge and BM cause Judge could have had even stronger kids if he never removed their emotions and Big Mom could have had 1 of the 3 missing races in her family.
That's not FU to judge. That just gives more credit for judge because his science experiment still works even after being intervened with drugs

Glad to see you back here, this whole forum isn't the same without you :sanmoji:
Glad you back bro, we need you because Sanji probably won't appears quite a while from now on, in anime we probably started to see him back in action around episode 997 or 998 so around the end of OCTOBER, and the same in manga with Luffy Momo Kaido fight and fight between BigMom Kid Law, Killer vs Hawkin, Raizo vs Fuku.., Neko Inu fights and so on, so I expect to see Sanji Zolo vs Queen King will be back around 8-10 chapters probably..... so we really need someone like you here.
Again, Welcome Back bro!!!
Yo welcome back Chrono!

Thank you all !!! Your kind words are much appreciated !

PS : the poll is open again if you want to vote
I think Sanji's incoming PU is a combination of Judge's modifications and Sora's drug which in my opinion is the origin of his DJ, that way Sanji will finally embrace his complete Vinsmoke origin both dark (Judge) and light (Sora) side.

Sanji's going to get all the positives of Judge's modifications (Exoskeleton and maybe to a lesser degree invisibility and increase in superhuman strength) without the drawbacks (Lack of emotions and Judge's slave programming) with increase in his fire power (DJ), maybe he'll unlock some kind of a fiery human bird (Lunarian) hybrid transformation if Sora's drug have something to do with King's race.

I think Sanji's incoming PU is a combination of Judge's modifications and Sora's drug which in my opinion is the origin of his DJ, that way Sanji will finally embrace his complete Vinsmoke origin both dark (Judge) and light (Sora) side.

Sanji's going to get all the positives of Judge's modifications (Exoskeleton and maybe to a lesser degree invisibility and increase in superhuman strength) without the drawbacks (Lack of emotions and Judge's slave programming) with increase in his fire power (DJ), maybe he'll unlock some kind of a fiery human bird (Lunarian) hybrid transformation if Sora's drug have something to do with King's race.
Im completely on the side of it being Sora's alone. If Judge had something to do with it, he wouldve said something when he fought Sanji.

I think Oda is going with this in 2 points.

1.) Sanji relying on the power that his mother gave him. Similar to Gaara in this regard.

2.) Sanji's powers being emotion driven and completely surpassing Judge's modifications. Showing emotions > no emotions.

RS however may unlock his exoskelteton tho.

Im completely on the side of it being Sora's alone. If Judge had something to do with it, he wouldve said something when he fought Sanji.

I think Oda is going with this in 2 points.

1.) Sanji relying on the power that his mother gave him. Similar to Gaara in this regard.

2.) Sanji's powers being emotion driven and completely surpassing Judge's modifications. Showing emotions > no emotions.

RS however may unlock his exoskelteton tho.
Yeah I agree with you especially on point two with the theme of emotions over no emotions. I think now Sanji's body is in the process of unlocking Judge's modification triggered by the RS but in the last second the latent effect of Sora's drug powered by his strong emotions will counter it however I don't think it'll succeed completely. Though in the process it'll make his DJ much stronger once the drug completely burns itself inside Sanji to counter Jadge's modifications.

This way he'll get a perfect combination PU between judge's modifications and Sora's Lunarian drug effect without any kind of negative drawbacks.

Yeah I agree with you especially on point two with the theme of emotions over no emotions. I think now Sanji's body is in the process of unlocking Judge's modification triggered by the RS but in the last second the latent effect of Sora's drug will counter it however I don't think it'll succeed completely though in the process it'll make his DJ much stronger once the drug completely burns itself inside Sanji to counter Jadge's modifications.

This way he'll get a perfect combination PU between judge's modifications and Sora's Lunarian drug effect without any kind of negative drawbacks.
Im down with Sanji unlocking Judge's invisibility modifications and then combining with DJ. Invisible DJ ? Or something else.

Also down with the RS unlocking all the latent DJ powers from Sora's drug.

Either way Sanji's PU gon be hella nice. Im super happy that the RS has been relegated into a training/unlocking tool. After Wano, Sanji can get rid of that trash thing.

Im down with Sanji unlocking Judge's invisibility modifications and then combining with DJ. Invisible DJ ? Or something else.

Also down with the RS unlocking all the latent DJ powers from Sora's drug.

Either way Sanji's PU gon be hella nice. Im super happy that the RS has been relegated into a training/unlocking tool. After Wano, Sanji can get rid of that trash thing.
It's very unlikely that Oda will discard the RS for Sanji especially since we didn't even see how Usopp and Franky will modify it, besides Oda loves his super sentei get up so the RS is staying I'm afraid. Personally I don't mind the RS especially now that we'll get to see Sanji's full power without it in his fight against Queen, hopefully.

My big concern now is that Oda won't give us a full explanation for Sanji's incoming PU, at best we'll get a partial explanation that will give us more questions than answers.
:sighting:

It's very unlikely that Oda will discard the RS for Sanji especially since we didn't even see how Usopp and Franky will modify it, besides Oda loves his super sentei get up so the RS is staying I'm afraid. Personally I don't mind the RS especially now that we'll get to see Sanji's full power without it in his fight against Queen, hopefully.

My big concern now is that Oda won't give us a full explanation for Sanji's incoming PU, at best we'll get a partial explanation that will give us more questions than answers.
:sighting:
If Sanji defeats Queen with DJ, HM, what he learnt in Kamabaka and his New PU without using the RS than I will be a happy man. It will show Sanji doesnt need to rely on weapons/tools to be stronger.

He was born to be a natural disaster:steef:

Dont worry we will make it better than it ever was:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Btw Shokugeki no Sanji fourth chapter was fire. Can this be a legit series already….
if the content of the arc is Canon in terms of consulting to oda directly about specific details then sanji got himself into insane fights on the island..

according to the latest chap, 1 NKK master is equivalent to a battalion aka 1000 soldiers..
.. the guy bet all 99 of them and the first one was just days into the island.

if i do assume the chapter to be a trust worthy source which is in all honesty dubious, then i'd like to surmise that sanji bet all 99 masters within a year and the rest is a mystery..

we need flash backss really.