Questions & Mysteries Do We Have Any Confirmation That Yamato Has Adv COC?

It is confirmed in the flashback that Coc is available‚ but is there any actual confirmation of adv Coc ? And no black lightning doesn't mean adv Coc. Luffy and Doflamingo has this black lightning also when they clashed kicks and none had adv Coc at that moment

It is confirmed in the flashback that Coc is available‚ but is there any actual confirmation of adv Coc ? And no black lightning doesn't mean adv Coc. Luffy and Doflamingo has this black lightning also when they clashed kicks and none had adv Coc at that moment
That black lightning is coming out of her club which indicates that she has imbued her CoC in her club. Imbuing CoC into anything means advanced CoC.

That black lightning is coming out of her club which indicates that she has imbued her CoC in her club. Imbuing CoC into anything means advanced CoC.
Not saying you are wrong but...Zoro's Asura which according to Kaido propably had adv Coc that Zoro is unaware of ( though no confirmation if Kaido just meant normal Coc ) had no lightning

Not saying you are wrong but...Zoro's Asura which according to Kaido propably had adv Coc that Zoro is unaware of ( though no confirmation if Kaido just meant normal Coc ) had no lightning
In Zoros case it might be a different version of advanced CoC. Or Oda simply didn't want to visualise it at the moment until luffy began to speak about CoC being able to used in attacks. After that we saw the black lighting and the no touching part. If you look closely at luffys and yamatos combined attack both have black lighting leaking off in their attacks. Luffy on his fist and Yamato on her club. Its leaving an trail like effect. We also have one instance where advanced CoC was being used but not visualised. It was Odens attack against the mountain god. Oda confirmed in the SBS to a little boy that this attack was with CoC. Oda either is inconsistent with ACoC visualising it or he hints us that there are different versions of it.

In Zoros case it might be a different version of advanced CoC. Or Oda simply didn't want to visualise it at the moment until luffy began to speak about CoC being able to used in attacks. After that we saw the black lighting and the no touching part. If you look closely at luffys and yamatos combined attack both have black lighting leaking off in their attacks. Luffy on his fist and Yamato on her club. Its leaving an trail like effect. We also have one instance where advanced CoC was being used but not visualised. It was Odens attack against the mountain god. Oda confirmed in the SBS to a little boy that this attack was with CoC. Oda either is inconsistent with ACoC visualising it or he hints us that there are different versions of it.
Tbh adv Coc is one of the things I wish Oda never did. It is meaningless. Adv Coa was good enough‚ not this adv Coa v2 thing

Yamato's AdvCoC is not clear imo since Luffy vs Kata, Luffy vs Dofla etc they all depict like black lightning from their fists etc. But if Yamato doesn't have it, it doesnt make sense either since Yamato wont be able to match Kaidou's attack. So imo from that Yama vs Kaidou i think Yamato has it

Yamato's AdvCoC is not clear imo since Luffy vs Kata, Luffy vs Dofla etc they all depict like black lightning from their fists etc. But if Yamato doesn't have it, it doesnt make sense either since Yamato wont be able to match Kaidou's attack. So imo from that Yama vs Kaidou i think Yamato has it
Luffy matched Kaido's attacks without Adv Coc but only adv Coa...Red Roc

Luffy matched Kaido's attacks without Adv Coc but only adv Coa...Red Roc
No no Luffy didnt match Kaidou's attack with Red Roc, he dodged and punched Kaidou's face right? Instead of clashing against Kaidou's club directly i mean. No one's directly clashing against Kaidou's attack with their own attack and survive, except Luffy and that was with AdvCoC. Since Yamato matched that feat, i tend to believe it rather than not.

Even tho its still weird. If she had AdvCoC then why couldnt she destroy the cuff even tho AdvCoC > AdvCoA? Too inconsistent for my taste. The only possibility i can think about is that Luffy actually held back even more during previous bouts with Kaidou, just like how Luffy didnt use G4 against Hody Jones due to plot.

No no Luffy didnt match Kaidou's attack with Red Roc, he dodged and punched Kaidou's face right? Instead of clashing against Kaidou's club directly i mean. No one's directly clashing against Kaidou's attack with their own attack and survive, except Luffy and that was with AdvCoC. Since Yamato matched that feat, i tend to believe it rather than not.

Even tho its still weird. If she had AdvCoC then why couldnt she destroy the cuff even tho AdvCoC > AdvCoA? Too inconsistent for my taste. The only possibility i can think about is that Luffy actually held back even more during previous bouts with Kaidou, just like how Luffy didnt use G4 against Hody Jones due to plot.
I agree with the cuff part and the clash part. But I disagree with Yamato clashing thunder bagua with Kaido cause of adv Coc ... it was clearly shown on panel and said by Kaido that the df ice powers shield did the trick

We know she clashed with Kaido without performing direct contact and a black lightining pattern was spot, so combining the two it means ACoC was used.

Tbh adv Coc is one of the things I wish Oda never did. It is meaningless. Adv Coa was good enough‚ not this adv Coa v2 thing
It was obvious that oda would at some point introduce a advanced version of CoC. Since there are already advanced versions of each other hakis. And the normal CoC seem to be the least useful haki out of the 2 of them. So it made sense for Oda to actually make CoC useful in fights.

Advanced CoC is still misunderstood I think people have a wrong opinion of what it actually is.
I created a thread here months ago asking what is the difference exactly between adv Coc and adv Coc. And believe me almost everyone was as confused as I am what is the exact difference.
Post automatically merged:

It was obvious that oda would at some point introduce a advanced version of CoC. Since there are already advanced versions of each other hakis. And the normal CoC seem to be the least useful haki out of the 2 of them. So it made sense for Oda to actually make CoC useful in fights.
This makes sense‚ I just wish Oda would have shown any differences between both of them. Both can be done no touch in a clash‚ both form a coating around the skin ‚ not sure about the destroy things from inside anymore after adv Coc affecting Kaido this way. Adv Coc just feels like an augmentation haki above adv Coa augmentation in which case I don't see the difference between it and adv coa

aside from she obviously was using it against her dad?
Obviously ? If it was obvious‚ when did it happen ? And I don't want black lightning panel cause Luffy and Doflamingo had black lightning also when they normal Coc leg clashed. Which is a proof that black lightning can be normal or adv Coc

Luffy and Doflamingo had lightning also when they leg clashed. Did they have adv Coc ? Black lightning isn't visual confirmation
The sparks were generated a good distance away from their bodies and obviously looks different to what Yamato/Luffy/Kaido does.

It isn't confusing at all, Oda made it very clear each time he showed Adv CoC.

Literally the only other person believe that thick black lightning sparks coming from user's hand/weapon is Sanjikun.