Votes: 3 15.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I can see them do some very fucked up shit like this to Kochou's army to instill fear:

Kanki always does psychological warfare even this entire strategy involved taking into account his soldiers running away
Yeah, I can totally imagine Kanki pulling some utter act of disrespect towards the supposed Guardian Deity of Zhao's capital.
Last chapter, when Zhao army were beheading Kanki army and putting their heads on a display I was saying don't give the mad lad ideas. lol
Post automatically merged:

also, I think I saw few historic spoilers didn't know if they were just guessing the event or forgot to mark it. Don't leave such spoilers unattended.

Plus, happy to see this community grow. :cheers:

Went from loving Kanki in Sanyou, to hating him at Kokuyou, back to loving him again. Though regardless of whether he was being a goated badass or a sick psychopath, he's always been one of the most entertaining generals and characters in the whole series. This one properly got me though. I literally couldn't see any way his plan could be justified.

The thing with Kanki had always been that he does fucked up and immoral shit but it pays off big time in reducing casualties and ends battles quickly. But in this case it appeared that there were countless unnecessary losses. And then it turns that our very belief in those "countless losses" was actually the root of his plan to begin with! Genius! And the clues were always there too if you go back and reread.

Kanki GOAT. Fuck coochie up.
:kata:
i don't really understand who hate kanki cuz he did that in Kokuyou arc

this is fucking fictional story lol

That is true. This strategy was a double edged sword for Kanki. However, they have Riboku on the sidelines right now. And I think he will only be able to watch hopelessly as Zhao falls apart. Riboku was the only way Zhao could have actually succesfully warded off Qin and they benched him
Riboku will have one final attempt at stopping Qin's advancements, him and Shibashou, his inner circles. Maybe after Kochou's defeat that dumb Zhao King will give Riboku one final chance.

Riboku will have one final attempt at stopping Qin's advancements, him and Shibashou, his inner circles. Maybe after Kochou's defeat that dumb Zhao King will give Riboku one final chance.
if those 240k soldiers are gone
i think zhou is done whatever Riboku pull from his ass it will only delay the fall of zhaou
ousen took gyou and kanki took their shield (best army) !!

if those 240k soldiers are gone
i think zhou is done whatever Riboku pull from his ass it will only delay the fall of zhaou
ousen took gyou and kanki took their shield (best army) !!
Well Zhao was done thr moment the King didn't have the Kantan army participate in the previous war under Riboku's strategy. If that would have happened Ousen wouldn't even attempt to become the supreme commander and participate in that war, he implied that much.

Zhao was done for since that moment but they wont go down without a fight, they will still be a threat, and the King will crawl to Riboku one final time after his kantan army gets an L in this arc. A lot of them might escape also, 240k is a huge number lol

Well Zhao was done thr moment the King didn't have the Kantan army participate in the previous war under Riboku's strategy. If that would have happened Ousen wouldn't even attempt to become the supreme commander and participate in that war, he implied that much.

Zhao was done for since that moment but they wont go down without a fight, they will still be a threat, and the King will crawl to Riboku one final time after his kantan army gets an L in this arc. A lot of them might escape also, 240k is a huge number lol
yep exactly , it all returns to that stupid king .

the new king is child lol so yeah hte chancellor will beg riboku to fight again
- yep there many but the point if they defeated even if he killed half of them the rest will run and a few will get back to fight again .

the luck was always against zhou generals lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Catch up to Ravages of Time in meanwhile if you want similar read.
I heard it's really good, how many chapters are there?
Post automatically merged:

I personally believe that Kingdom is only about halfway done. How about this series? Does it also have a lot of chapters left? If you were to guess, how many?
Lol Kingdom might make it to 1500 chapters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah, maybe. But the collapse of some of the states would be very quick too imo considering how big of a state Qin will become at some point. Zhao and Chu will be the only really long ones imo. But I may be wrong.
Well, it depends on where the manga ends. If it ends with unification, probably 1200-1300. Chu may be 300 chapters alone

i don't really understand who hate kanki cuz he did that in Kokuyou arc
What's there to not understand? Some people don't like characters that do fucked up shit lol.
this is fucking fictional story lol
What's this supposed to mean lmao? No shit. And because it's a well written story we can feel emotions relating to certain characters and events. Love them or hate them.